LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fourtywhinersfan:
I'm simply expressing my opinion on the Crabtree Sherman fiasco. Sherman said "hell of a game" and Crabtree got butt hurt over it. I wasn't talking down to a champion, I was expressing my distaste for kap and crab's arrogance, note they haven't won a Super Bowl championship. I'm not puffing my chest at anything? Kap is caught up in the fortune and fame while the hawks care about the game and using their fortune to help others and make a difference. That's my observation

Poor Richard Sherman tries to be a good sport and congratulate people, and all he gets back is a punch in the face.

Every non-Hawk fan knows Sherman is a piece of garbage. The NFL will make him cry in an interview, and then show him at a children's hospital, in a desperate attempt to save their billion dollar game. They'll pull out all the stops, but every knowledgeable football fan can recognize lipstick on a pig. He's a piece of s**t, and everyone, including Trent Williams and Michael Crabtree, know it.

Originally posted by THEB:
You find it ok to run (literally, he ran) up to the opponents hear whom you just broke and scream "THAT WAS A GREAT GAME!!" Into their face and try to shake their hand like theyre your best friend? THE f**k OUTA HERE, nobody wants to shake your f**king hand.

He knows what Sherman is doing. He's just trying to troll the site.
Originally posted by fourtywhinersfan:
I'm simply expressing my opinion on the Crabtree Sherman fiasco. Sherman said "hell of a game" and Crabtree got butt hurt over it. I wasn't talking down to a champion, I was expressing my distaste for kap and crab's arrogance, note they haven't won a Super Bowl championship. I'm not puffing my chest at anything? Kap is caught up in the fortune and fame while the hawks care about the game and using their fortune to help others and make a difference. That's my observation

You're not very observant bud! We know our players well and I can tell you we work over here. You don't go to three straight NFCCG without work and dedication. You don't recover from an Achilles tear as quickly and as completely as Crab without dedication. You guys won. Cool. But our guys work and they don't blab about it all over TV either. And Kap and Crab are NFC champions. The 49ers are 5 times certified. Now you go get your first but don't question our resolve and dedication because our guys are already working to get right back again as we have the last three years. We are going to be right here waiting for you next season better than ever!
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 29, 2014 at 12:12 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone