There are 169 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ruthless49er:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by ballhawk:
I kinda figured that this would be how it ended up..I like it. The two toughest teams in the nfc as it should be. I'm sure there be plenty of trash talk this coming week, so I'll leave that alone. Two great teams will do battle in Seattle..may the best team win, I cannot wait..gohawks

Outside of Marshawn Lynch your offense sucks....no, really, its not good. At least you can say you have injuries at WR. Its a valid excuse. Is p***y Havin gonna play?

You two guys are confusing the hell outta me, badgerhawk and ballhawk aren't you two umm ummmmm Seahawk fans??

yeah i dunno who to cheer on right now. jk its ballhawk hes classier

I'm gonna give it a shot (I'm probably wrong)... BadgerHawk is a hawk-bird that follows Niners and eats badgers, ballhawk is a hawk-bird that follows CAWK suckers and eats balls?? I'm just taking a stab in the dark here, I could be wrong
hey seattle, f**k you
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
I really do think some people will kill themselves in seattle if the niners win.

Bahhahaha
  • slip
  • Veteran
Seattle are scared and don't belong in Super bowls. 9ers will advance.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
I really do think some people will kill themselves in seattle if the niners win.

Bahhahaha

no dude, i'm serious. this is no laughing matter.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I will cream in my own mouth if we win up in seattle
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:

ill cream in your mouth too if we win in seattle
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

you have to cream in your own mouth at halftime for us to win.
Going to be a tough game. Realistically, it will be difficult for us to score 20+ against that defense in their building. Our offense must take care of the ball. It is going to come down to our defense vs. their offense and with the way their offense has been playing recently we definitely have a shot.

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Bahhahaha

no dude, i'm serious. this is no laughing matter.

From what I've seen of their fans on 49ers message boards, this one and 3 others, I agree. Some people will be devastated if they lose this year and losing to the 49ers will make it 100 times worse.
LMFAOOOOO
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
From what I've seen of their fans on 49ers message boards, this one and 3 others, I agree. Some people will be devastated if they lose this year and losing to the 49ers will make it 100 times worse.

It would be a disappointment for sure but most of us would wake up and go to work on Monday, hoping they draft a tall, fast WR and fix the O-Line.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Sportsnation believes we will lose.

Good. We are going to win.
The thing that drives me nuts is that the only thing we will hear all week from national media is 71-16 or whatever the combined last 2 scores have been. Each game is its own animal. Plus, week 2 was closer than the score ended up being.

Win the turnover battle, don't settle for fgs, contain Lynch
Share 49ersWebzone