LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 205 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Earl Thomas is a punk, i hate him more than dick sherman
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I'm hoping yours wasn't the one proclaiming you guys super bowl 48 champions
Ah so you've seen my work eh?
Haha no that's not mine. That was just silly then. Mines basic. if that's a huge picture I apologize I'm doing this from my phone.

That's weird.. I've never seen a forearm bigger than the bicep, lol

Has to be a chick

I would hope so. Plus why would you put the logo in that area, everytime you fold your arm you crush the bird's head.
[ Edited by verb1der on Jan 18, 2014 at 8:40 AM ]
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Earl Thomas is a punk, i hate him more than dick sherman

That my friend is a bold statement
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
That my friend is a bold statement

Sherman just talks to talk. He really doesn't try and act like a tough guy. He just gets under your skin. And to be honest, he seems like a solid dude.

Earl Thomas is just a fake tough guy.
I know this is a 9er website. But if you are curious how some of the Hawks players feel about the niners or this game. Here's a link to Earl Thomas's blog about the game and niners. http://www.earlthomas.com/2014/01/18/sixty-minutes-away/

Earl Thomas is one of the only guys on that team I have respect for. I can only hope that Eric Reid can someday be almost as good as him.
We should come out an use power versus their speed and wear their asses down by the fourth quarter. No cheap yards in the form of penalties and no turn overs trying to extend and make a hi-lite reel. But then again...how we started in Arizona with all the misdirection was a surprise....so we'll see.
Did Ric Flair say anything about this game?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
****Weather Update****

Sunday forecast: Cloudy skies, 10% chance of rain, 50 degrees, winds NNE at 2 mph.[/center]
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 18, 2014 at 9:14 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Did Ric Flair say anything about this game?

He said

Woooooooo
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Prevent the Hobbit from reaching his goal.

Hey man! Dont insult the hobbits,,

Originally posted by awp8912:
Originally posted by Beeker:
Wait .... WHAT????

He's a putz anyway, screw that greasy headed wannabe grunge seattle cock smoker.
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
The NFCCG is tomorrow, and was it really that imp for Montana to comment on Kaep's technique in general? I understand he wants the best for Kaep, but could have waited..since nothing is going to change overnight. It could that USA Today wanted to mention it just before the wknd...whatever it is, seems like a distraction.
It's Joe, what can you say...I guess we take it in stride.

It's not really worse than when he took on the gig as shill for those goofy ass Skecher's "Old Lady ass toning sneakers"

Montana hasnt revealed anything new about Kap.
Originally posted by boykster:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Let's get a bunch of guys who never won anything important to raise our lame flag. Great idea Hags, lol.
They accomplished as much as your current team. So you know making it to the Superbowl means something.

Don't try to use reason with them - the reflection from those tarnished trophies from 20+ years ago has blinded them They think they are champions, but they're not.

Hey Boy, I witnessed all 5 of those Superbowl wins, they actually mean something to guys that have actually witnessed our team win a Superbowl. Your sour grapes and tears make sweet, sweet wine.
Originally posted by niners94:
Don't try to use reason with them - the reflection from those tarnished trophies from 20+ years ago has blinded them They think they are champions, but they're not.

Don't understand why all you hawks fans put us down for having won our championships from 20+ years ago. The NFL wouldn't be the NFL without its history. The league would be like the MLS if nothing in the past mattered.

Or like the seahawks.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Let's get a bunch of guys who never won anything important to raise our lame flag. Great idea Hags, lol.
They accomplished as much as your current team. So you know making it to the Superbowl means something.

Hey Boy, I witnessed all 5 of those Superbowl wins, they actually mean something to guys that have actually witnessed our team win a Superbowl. Your sour grapes and tears make sweet, sweet wine.

Sadly I only experienced 3 of them but spot on, their jealousy warms my heart
Share 49ersWebzone