LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 389 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
You know Randall Cobb? That's awesome. Wanted us to draft him so bad. Some guys you can just tell they are going to be good players.

You'd take pride in knowing anytime i played him in madden, before he was on it..he used the Niners....and the Chargers...stupid LT.

Haha cool. I bet he still uses the Niners. They're pretty dope in Madden.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
carroll says harvin will be ready next week for practice. i think harbaugh will use that to his advantage. these cocky f**ks are discounting us like theyre gonna breeze right passed us.

Yeah, at this point im kinda glad they have this mindset.
Also Sherman said they were going to " dominate to the Superbowl"
So the team is confident. They just better back it up.

i think this falls under blackboard material. harbaughs smart enough to make it that way anyway. im not surprised a player said that, especially loudmouth sherman, but that kind of cockiness from the headcoach is pretty arrogant and will not go on deaf ears in the niners locker room
Originally posted by mayo49:
4Hawks, why does Wilson always end his interviews with 'Go, Hawks'?
Because us Seattle sports fans have had it hard. We grow nervous easy. We had a MLB season prematurely end when the Mariners were the best team. We had our Sonics taken from us. Wilson is smart he knows all this. So to make sure we know he's not leaving us too he says "go hawks" to let us know.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
4Hawks, why does Wilson always end his interviews with 'Go, Hawks'?
Because us Seattle sports fans have had it hard. We grow nervous easy. We had a MLB season prematurely end when the Mariners were the best team. We had our Sonics taken from us. Wilson is smart he knows all this. So to make sure we know he's not leaving us too he says "go hawks" to let us know.

Alright, sounds good.
Alright, sounds good.

One time I tweeted a picture of my Seahawks tattoo at few players. Russell Wilson Retweeted it with #gohawks.
Now when he says it I assume that's his way shouting out my tattoo
Alright, sounds good.

One time I tweeted a picture of my Seahawks tattoo at few players. Russell Wilson Retweeted it with #gohawks.
Now when he says it I assume that's his way shouting out my tattoo

I'm hoping yours wasn't the one proclaiming you guys super bowl 48 champions
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Ah so you've seen my work eh?
Haha no that's not mine. That was just silly then. Mines basic. if that's a huge picture I apologize I'm doing this from my phone.
I know this is a 9er website. But if you are curious how some of the Hawks players feel about the niners or this game. Here's a link to Earl Thomas's blog about the game and niners. http://www.earlthomas.com/2014/01/18/sixty-minutes-away/
I know this is a 9er website. But if you are curious how some of the Hawks players feel about the niners or this game. Here's a link to Earl Thomas's blog about the game and niners. http://www.earlthomas.com/2014/01/18/sixty-minutes-away/

He didn't mention all his teammates on P.E.D'S Thats how the 49ers are diffrent
Originally posted by sanjo49er:
He didn't mention all his teammates on P.E.D'S Thats how the 49ers are diffrent
Niners aren't filled with choir boys..like Smith. It happens everywhere.

Niners aren't filled with choir boys..like Smith. It happens everywhere.

Fool me once..fool me twice..fool me 3 times or is it 4 or 6.... How many PLAYAS have been busted for P.E.D'S ??
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Ah so you've seen my work eh?
Haha no that's not mine. That was just silly then. Mines basic. if that's a huge picture I apologize I'm doing this from my phone.

Now is the theme for the tattoos Sea hawk related or is it integrated into a greater theme? Interesting to say the least. I've never seen the SEA logo depicted as such. Cool indeed! You obviously love your team which is why if you beat me I root for you because I only want to lose to the champ if I have to lose
[ Edited by Pillbusta on Jan 18, 2014 at 5:04 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
I feel good about this game. The only thing that would make me feel better is having Percy, Rice and Browner.
I grew up with Randall Cobb, and i was joking around with him yesterday and telling him that the Packers season is over, just go ask Pete nicely he could be on the team and win a superbowl with the Hawks. He just laughed and said " The Seahawks are doing some amazing things up there" so now i im thinking..." so...theres a chance..." hahah

You know Randall Cobb? That's awesome. Wanted us to draft him so bad. Some guys you can just tell they are going to be good players.

Anyone traveling to the game? Trying to find Niner fan friendly bars/restaurants in Seattle.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by nickd76:
Anyone traveling to the game? Trying to find Niner fan friendly bars/restaurants in Seattle.

whooooooooooo, good luck man. THat whole city is on the bandwagon.
Share 49ersWebzone