LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
We had the best turnover differential, defense, and a qb that didn't make mistakes and threw for less than 200yds. Playing at home after beating the Saints at home

Wow. True.

And we had a lot of close wins, just like Seattle. And the Giants beat Green Bay in the freezing cold in the wild card round, just like we did.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
We had the best turnover differential, defense, and a qb that didn't make mistakes and threw for less than 200yds. Playing at home after beating the Saints at home

Wow. True.

And we had a lot of close wins, just like Seattle. And the Giants beat Green Bay in the freezing cold in the wild card round, just like we did.

Very true. Nothing is a given in the playoffs. Throw all the stats out the window, it's about being the better team for one day.
Personally, I would coach the players to chop the heck out of their arms in the first quarter. If they want to put their arms out there and grab, Boldin, VD and Crabs have the size and strength to give them some dead arms by the end of the first quarter. And then we go after them.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Jan 18, 2014 at 2:18 AM ]
Personally, I would coach the players to chop the heck out of their arms in the first quarter. If they want to put their arms out their and grab, Boldin, VD and Crabs have the size and strength to give them some dead arms by the end of the first quarter. And then we go after them.

Was thinking the same thing. I want to see our receivers hack at their arms until they fall off.
I feel good about this game. The only thing that would make me feel better is having Percy, Rice and Browner.
I grew up with Randall Cobb, and i was joking around with him yesterday and telling him that the Packers season is over, just go ask Pete nicely he could be on the team and win a superbowl with the Hawks. He just laughed and said " The Seahawks are doing some amazing things up there" so now i im thinking..." so...theres a chance..." hahah
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
I feel good about this game. The only thing that would make me feel better is having Percy, Rice and Browner.
I grew up with Randall Cobb, and i was joking around with him yesterday and telling him that the Packers season is over, just go ask Pete nicely he could be on the team and win a superbowl with the Hawks. He just laughed and said " The Seahawks are doing some amazing things up there" so now i im thinking..." so...theres a chance..." hahah

You know Randall Cobb? That's awesome. Wanted us to draft him so bad. Some guys you can just tell they are going to be good players.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
You know Randall Cobb? That's awesome. Wanted us to draft him so bad. Some guys you can just tell they are going to be good players.

You'd take pride in knowing anytime i played him in madden, before he was on it..he used the Niners....and the Chargers...stupid LT.

Wow. True.

That Giants beat Green Bay in the divisional round, not the wild card round.
carroll says harvin will be ready next week for practice. i think harbaugh will use that to his advantage. these cocky f**ks are discounting us like theyre gonna breeze right passed us.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Almost time

Joe & Kap lookin' at each other kinda gay is all I'm sayin'.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Personally, I would coach the players to chop the heck out of their arms in the first quarter. If they want to put their arms out their and grab, Boldin, VD and Crabs have the size and strength to give them some dead arms by the end of the first quarter. And then we go after them.

Was thinking the same thing. I want to see our receivers hack at their arms until they fall off.
theyd probably suspend boldin for being a big meanie poopoo head if it was up to aikman
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
carroll says harvin will be ready next week for practice. i think harbaugh will use that to his advantage. these cocky f**ks are discounting us like theyre gonna breeze right passed us.

Yeah, at this point im kinda glad they have this mindset.
Also Sherman said they were going to " dominate to the Superbowl"
So the team is confident. They just better back it up.
its hollywood! everyones gay once in a while!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
4Hawks, why does Wilson always end his interviews with 'Go, Hawks'?
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
theyd probably suspend boldin for being a big meanie poopoo head if it was up to aikman

I can actually imagine Aikman calling him that after his tirade last week.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 18, 2014 at 2:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone