There are 214 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boykster:
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Let's get a bunch of guys who never won anything important to raise our lame flag. Great idea Hags, lol.
They accomplished as much as your current team. So you know making it to the Superbowl means something.

Don't try to use reason with them - the reflection from those tarnished trophies from 20+ years ago has blinded them They think they are champions, but they're not.

Ok your welcome has been wore the F out. Asta la pasta.
Originally posted by Beeker:

Get them some pads, we have spots on the line open.

Okay, Hawk trolls .... this has NO RELEVANCE to the game this Sunday .... but THIS is the history we're talking about ... THIS is why we are so Faithful ... THIS is what a GREAT FRANCHISE is ....

How many of you so called Hawks "fans" were sad to see the Kingdome go??
Okay, Hawk trolls .... this has NO RELEVANCE to the game this Sunday .... but THIS is the history we're talking about ... THIS is why we are so Faithful ... THIS is what a GREAT FRANCHISE is ....

You have one of the best franchises in the NFL.
Anyone who doesnt agree doesnt know anything about football or its history,
But doesnt mean that Seattle will always be nothing in comparison.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Well then you arent that big of a Niner fan. I also dont believe you.

Its totally unrealistic to expect Lincecum to turn that down just because oversensitive Giants fans might get offended. Its a different sport. He only has to be loyal to his baseball team.

It annoys me to see him in Seahawks gear, but it makes sense. I dont see why people would get bent out of shape about it. Are you disowning Joe Montana for his wife making Seahawks jewelry for Marshawn Lynch too?

Nah, I just don't think you really comprehend the situation. Dude is free to root for whoever he wants, but he's a f**king moron to raise some meaningless symbol that is sure to aggravate those that has supported him his entire career. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but this isn't rocket science. You don't piss off the people that support you. If he does it, and I seriously doubt he will, there will be serious backlash from a majority of Giants fans.

Agree. Lincecum has to know that the majority of SF Giants fans are probably 49er fans, and raising the flag @ CLink is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way, as it should. I'm totally cool with him being a Seahawks fan, but at least have some respect for the fans who's money goes toward paying your hefty salary.
address the something like this "Thank you sir may I have another"

Its totally unrealistic to expect Lincecum to turn that down just because oversensitive Giants fans might get offended. Its a different sport. He only has to be loyal to his baseball team.

It annoys me to see him in Seahawks gear, but it makes sense. I dont see why people would get bent out of shape about it. Are you disowning Joe Montana for his wife making Seahawks jewelry for Marshawn Lynch too?

Nah, I just don't think you really comprehend the situation. Dude is free to root for whoever he wants, but he's a f**king moron to raise some meaningless symbol that is sure to aggravate those that has supported him his entire career. Guess we'll have to agree to disagree, but this isn't rocket science. You don't piss off the people that support you. If he does it, and I seriously doubt he will, there will be serious backlash from a majority of Giants fans.

Most fans are both giants and the 49ers fansssss !!!! are life long ! Im a bay area boy ! Im Piss off ! IF True ! Hard to believe !
[ Edited by JD9671 on Jan 18, 2014 at 12:31 AM ]
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:

You have one of the best franchises in the NFL.
Anyone who doesnt agree doesnt know anything about football or its history,
But doesnt mean that Seattle will always be nothing in comparison.

You have a very valid point .... I don't doubt the Hawks will win a Super Bowl in the future .... But when you discredit the 5 Super Bowls the 49ers have won, you discredit the entire history of the franchise.

Giants fans are going to like Lincecum regardless. He helped win them 2 rings and hes won 2 CY awards. If hes winning us games, people wont care if hes wearing a Seahawks cap to the mound.

Originally posted by JD9671:
Most fans are both giants and the 49ers fansssss !!!! are life lone ! Im a bay area boy ! Im Piss off ! IF True ! Hard to believe !

Football is more important than baseball, so you'll get over it. It won't bother the players, which is the only thing that matters.
You have a very valid point .... I don't doubt the Hawks will win a Super Bowl in the future .... But when you discredit the 5 Super Bowls the 49ers have won, you discredit the entire history of the franchise.

Most Hawk fans will discredit them because our backs are against the wall when its brought up. A situation like " well we have 5 superbowls how many do the Seahawks have" at that point we know thats not something we can really argue with, so we have to bring up the only dig at that sort of reply, and that just happens to be that it has been 20 years since one.
It's also obvious the Seahawks reached out to Lincecum specifically for this game to piss off SF fans. "See one of your favorite Bay Area athletes, he's a Seahawks fan, now we're going to rub it in your face!!!" No way am I cool with that. That franchise is really despicable in everything they do.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
It's also obvious the Seahawks reached out to Lincecum specifically for this game to piss off SF fans. "See one of your favorite Bay Area athletes, he's a Seahawks fan, now we're going to rub it in your face!!!" No way am I cool with that. That franchise is really despicable in everything they do.

I know i've already said this. But just to make sure the point gets across, word in seattle is they are trying to get the 2005 NFC Champions Seahawks team, as many as they can, to raise the flag. I havent heard anything about Lincecum other than on here.

Giants fans are going to like Lincecum regardless. He helped win them 2 rings and hes won 2 CY awards. If hes winning us games, people wont care if hes wearing a Seahawks cap to the mound.

Lincecum should throw out the first pitch for LA any team ! LOL
Share 49ersWebzone