There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

born in washington

how dare he be a seahawks fan that POS
F&ck Seattle. Sunday is a big boys game. I'd like to welcome the seacocks to where the 49ers have been the past three years. I hope the cameras catch the faces of the cock fanbase when this 49er team gets the lead or extends the lead in the 3rd or 4th quarter and the realization of their season ending soon.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Beeker:
All I gotta say is f**k TIM LINCECUM!!!!!

I heard he's raising that dumbass flag on Sunday.

Wait .... WHAT????

I heard on the radio.

That is a SHAME! Imagine Kaep throwing the first pitch for the Dodgers...he would get roasted to no end.

Kind of like Ric Flair betraying the Panthers? haha. What exactly are Lincencum's ties to the Seahawks?

Apparently he's a Seattle native, but that's just wrong if he comes out and raises that flag, he's about to burn a lot of bridges.

Hes from Washington and went to the University of Washington. Hes raised the flag several times I believe.

To be fair, hes never said he was a 49ers fan, so theres no betrayal. Itd be a problem if he was wearing Mariners gear. Matt Kemp is a huge 49ers fan.

It sucks to see him in Seahawks colors, but at least hes loyal to his team. Im sure AZ Cardinals fans were annoyed to see Boldin wearing that Giants hat.

You can be a fan without publicly supporting the rival of the city that supports you, on a national stage no less. An embarrassment to the Giants organization and the fans that have supported Lincecum for years. Just a severe lack of wisdom on his part if true.
Offense pound them by successfully running the ball, protect the ball and Score TDs in redzone instead of FGs. I love Dawson but I rather keep him off the field unless we're kicking from 40 plus yards back, extra points and kickoffs.
Defense needs to stop Lynchoid and create turnovers. Make them one dimensional and dare DangerWuss to beat us thru the air.
Harbs and co. needs to out-coach Old Lady Pete the Cheat and friends.
Last but not the least, LMJ better not do a Kyle Williams on us this year, do the opposite and take one to the house.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Wait .... WHAT????

I heard on the radio.

That is a SHAME! Imagine Kaep throwing the first pitch for the Dodgers...he would get roasted to no end.

Kind of like Ric Flair betraying the Panthers? haha. What exactly are Lincencum's ties to the Seahawks?

Apparently he's a Seattle native, but that's just wrong if he comes out and raises that flag, he's about to burn a lot of bridges.

He's been a Seattle fan for awhile...

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Wait .... WHAT????

I heard on the radio.

He's been a Seattle fan for awhile...

F**k Him ! IM a life long Giants ! FAN !
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Tim Lincecum is dead to me if true. Has he no understanding that he will be alienating nearly his entire fanbase?

This. He will get booed at AT&T.

He helped us win 2 titles lol , let him be
Originally posted by RonMexico:
born in washington

how dare he be a seahawks fan that POS

No one made that argument, genius.

Wait .... WHAT????

I heard on the radio.

Hes from Washington and went to the University of Washington. Hes raised the flag several times I believe.

To be fair, hes never said he was a 49ers fan, so theres no betrayal. Itd be a problem if he was wearing Mariners gear. Matt Kemp is a huge 49ers fan.

It sucks to see him in Seahawks colors, but at least hes loyal to his team. Im sure AZ Cardinals fans were annoyed to see Boldin wearing that Giants hat.

Yea I get that. But he needs to stay away from this game, this on a huge stage and for him to be out there AGAINST the 49ers is basically slapping all his SF fans in the face.

Cool if he's out there for any other team, but not this weekend. If his PR guy is smart, he'd tell him to decline.
Originally posted by Furlow:
Tim Lincecum is dead to me if true. Has he no understanding that he will be alienating nearly his entire fanbase?

This. He will get booed at AT&T.

AGREE !

Wait .... WHAT????

I heard on the radio.

Yea I get that. But he needs to stay away from this game, this on a huge stage and for him to be out there AGAINST the 49ers is basically slapping all his SF fans in the face.

Cool if he's out there for any other team, but not this weekend. If his PR guy is smart, he'd tell him to decline.

Exactly.

THIS would be the smart thing to do
The 2005 Seahawks team, or as many of them as they can get, are raising the flag. Is whats being reported a lot in Seattle.

Same here he helped us win 2 titles in his prime, but he old and washed up now, I almost have forgot about him, he a devil able number 4 at best now
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:
The 2005 Seahawks team, or as many of them as they can get, are raising the flag. Is whats being reported a lot in Seattle.

Let's get a bunch of guys who never won anything important to raise our lame flag. Great idea Hags, lol.
Originally posted by 4Hawks2in1the3Shade:

Let's get a bunch of guys who never won anything important to raise our lame flag. Great idea Hags, lol.

No wonder they're trying to get Timmy. At least he has championship hardware, lol.