There are 158 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
The only key to us winning Sunday is my lucky boxers, black plaid shorts, Kaepernick jersey and a Niners beanie sitting at my favorite pub drinking a Guiness at kickoff.

Lol! Step up your fit game son!
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by jcashen87:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
I need this game to be over so i can get back to regular life.

Hahaha. Seriously know what you mean brother. I haven't been functioning at work at all this week, computer constantly on the zone.

Same here. I feel guilty, but I can't stop reading articles and listening to reports on the game.

Lol same. Similar to last year too. I did not exist to the outside world for a few weeks. Completely consumed by 49er football.

This is why I need us to win the Super Bowl. So I can breathe again. I've been like this since 2009 when I thought Sing would take us to the promised land with a 3-1 start. It got worse once Harbaugh was hired and we've started winning. Please bring the Lombardi home so I can sleep at night
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by zaghawk:
Originally posted by bors:
Seahawks fans are basically just raider fans in blue

wow...really? I usually ignore all the insults here, but this one is pretty low.

Truth hurts

True as hell, did all Raider fans move north

If you want to play that game, honestly raider nation is right next door to SF. I'm pretty sure 90% of your bandwagonners are former (or young) raider nation. Players like Kap would definitely appeal with the Tats and Beats headphones.
They only have one super bowl appearance and three NFC championship appearances.

LOL

Correction - 2 NFCCG and 1 AFCCG

wow...really? I usually ignore all the insults here, but this one is pretty low.

Truth hurts

If you want to play that game, honestly raider nation is right next door to SF. I'm pretty sure 90% of your bandwagonners are former (or young) raider nation. Players like Kap would definitely appeal with the Tats and Beats headphones.

It's not a game, all the drugs use and the weaves up in Seattle, along with all the dumb A** costumes those dorks wear. Seahawks are definitely the new Raiders.
Score god d*mn TOUCHDOWNS

Early
[ Edited by Allx9er on Jan 17, 2014 at 9:32 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Stanley:

Holy s**t, I can't stop laughing.....I'm watching it again.

The last 20 seconds had me on the floor!!!!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by kemp_j:
Originally posted by jcashen87:
I need this game to be over so i can get back to regular life.

Hahaha. Seriously know what you mean brother. I haven't been functioning at work at all this week, computer constantly on the zone.

Same here. I feel guilty, but I can't stop reading articles and listening to reports on the game.

Lol same. Similar to last year too. I did not exist to the outside world for a few weeks. Completely consumed by 49er football.

This is why I need us to win the Super Bowl. So I can breathe again. I've been like this since 2009 when I thought Sing would take us to the promised land with a 3-1 start. It got worse once Harbaugh was hired and we've started winning. Please bring the Lombardi home so I can sleep at night

You will have your rest. You will.
Playing mistake free is what concerns me most. If we turn the ball over and commit drive extending or drive killing penalties, we will lose. If we don't turn the ball over and limit the penalties, I really like our chances.
I believe Whitner and the rest of the secondary will show out and set the tone on Sunday. All this talk about how the Seahawks secondary is the best in the league gives Whitner and company that desire to prove they are elite. Baldwin, Tate, Kearse and Miller are not going to beat this secondary. It just isn't going to happen.

49ers defense comes up huge Sunday and forces several turnovers.

Originally posted by HarbaughzDeep:
I believe Whitner and the rest of the secondary will show out and set the tone on Sunday. All this talk about how the Seahawks secondary is the best in the league gives Whitner and company that desire to prove they are elite. Baldwin, Tate, Kearse and Miller are not going to beat this secondary. It just isn't going to happen.

49ers defense comes up huge Sunday and forces several turnovers.

I think we match up great with them right now. We play the run great and only have problems with decent QB's, of which Midget man is not one. As long as we don't make mistakes letting their Defense score points we should be good.
Originally posted by PopeyeJonesing:

The American people have spoken.

of course people wanna see us win, this generation of young adults and teens grew up hearing about rice montana etc. we are the more storied franchise compared to the seahawks who have no history what so ever lol. Most these seahag fans are bandwagoners really lmao
[ Edited by PRIMETIME21 on Jan 17, 2014 at 9:56 PM ]
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
I'll be sittin on my recliner wearing the same dirty sweats, my Willis jersey on top of a thermal and socks with sandals while sippin on whiskey and the fireplace on, no matter how hot I get
It's only weird if it doesn't work, right?

right!

Truth hurts

nah i wouldn't even put em in the same class as the raiders or rams for that matter, atleast those teams won something meaningful before lmao
Originally posted by RabidNiner:

Worth sharing again

Share 49ersWebzone