LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 367 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
If we play this team on a neutral field we win 10/10 times. We play them in Seattle we win 8/10

lol. I like those odds.

9 times out of 10 made up statistics are right 100% of the time
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by boykster:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Lol...can't believe that a team that notches the 49ers first LOSS in a Superbowl somehow gains credibility from teams that won trophies 20+ years ago....

Sure - Seattle has no superbowl wins, no argument there. But neither does Kaep or Harbag.

Not sure what you mean

Was he referring to Baltimore there? The Ravens have credibility?

Did they win the SB last year? According to the chest thumping in this thread that does give credibility.....

Well as long as we're throwing past accomplishments out the window and dwelling on the here and now, can you douches PLEASE STFU about 42-13 and 29-3? It's all irrelevant agreed?

kthanx.

Absolutely - and then you can STFU about Seattle never having won a superbowl...it's also irrelevant.
Originally posted by Nonsequitur:
I'll leave this here for posterity:

I forget - how did that game end?
  • kray28
  • Veteran
We talkin' about Dick "better at life than Skip Bayless" Sherman?
Lol...can't believe that a team that notches the 49ers first LOSS in a Superbowl somehow gains credibility from teams that won trophies 20+ years ago....

Sure - Seattle has no superbowl wins, no argument there. But neither does Kaep or Harbag.

Not sure what you mean

Did they win the SB last year? According to the chest thumping in this thread that does give credibility.....

Well as long as we're throwing past accomplishments out the window and dwelling on the here and now, can you douches PLEASE STFU about 42-13 and 29-3? It's all irrelevant agreed?

kthanx.

Absolutely - and then you can STFU about Seattle never having won a superbowl...it's also irrelevant.

Except we have a trophy case full of tangible evidence, you have words...I mean I guess you can look up the scores in an Almanac, take solace in that.

Now you can STFU

Not sure what you mean

kthanx.

Just to be fair, Seattle has 0 championships.
I forget - how did that game end?

I forget about meaningless week 2 matchup. Im sure you have that one in your greatest SEA games of all time archive. Lol
Originally posted by kray28:
We talkin' about Dick "better at life than Skip Bayless" Sherman?

Yeah I think that is the guy.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
We talkin' about Dick "I gotta Stanford degree" Sherman?

FYI: He majored in Communications, whoopteefriggindoo.
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Yea i'm talking about doing it at the 50 and just let Davis run as fast as he can up the seam and let Gore lob it to him over everybody

I'm with you except replace Gore with Anquan who was actually a QB in college.

I think they know they hold and just play the odds; just testing the ref's to see which ones they call... i just hope it bites them in the a$$ in the long run and doesn't make the difference in the game.
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Yea i'm talking about doing it at the 50 and just let Davis run as fast as he can up the seam and let Gore lob it to him over everybody

I'm with you except replace Gore with Anquan who was actually a QB in college.

That would be epic.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
stupid Dick

Originally posted by tonysmith11:

Not sure what you mean

kthanx.

Just to be fair, Seattle has 0 championships.

They only have one super bowl appearance and three NFC championship appearances.

LOL
Originally posted by kray28:
We talkin' about Dick "I gotta Stanford degree" Sherman?

FYI: He majored in Communications, whoopteefriggindoo.

Oh god! That means we have his whole "after football career" in broadcasting to put up with... he won't hide his objectivity --that's for sure.
Share 49ersWebzone