LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
*****Tingle Report***** The penis see's a Niners victory, 23-13.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Cowherd picks the Niners....He is usually pretty good. Anyone know who Baldinger picked?
Originally posted by JackPardeePants:
Cowherd picks the Niners....He is usually pretty good. Anyone know who Baldinger picked?

On NFL network he picked niners earlier this week.
Originally posted by JackPardeePants:

On NFL network earlier this week he picked niners .
PFT

Not properly putting the facts together about the recent struggles of the Hawks offense, and the Niners having a different look with Crabtree back; playing inspired ball.
3.5 point under dogs
3.5 point under dogs
do you guys really care who these "experts" pick....
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Sherman wrote an article proclaiming a dominating victory

hahaha wow

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/16/richard-sherman-byron-maxwell-seattle-seahawks-nfc-championship/

cannot wait...cannot fckin wait

idiot

This is how you jinx an outcome for your own team, and add more bulletin board material.

Originally posted by blizzuntz:
3.5 point under dogs

Usually favors the team that is suppose to lose.
Originally posted by mayo49:

I'm going 23-17 49ers win
I am getting tired of people saying the Seahawks will win because they're going to be home. b******t. The Cardinals proved the Seahawks can be beaten in their home. Furthermore, that game in Seattle against the 49ers, the game was A LOT closer what the scoreboard says. 293 total yards vs 200 something total yards isn't really dominating a team. The big difference in that game was garbage Nnamdi Asomugha stupid PI, Ahmad Brooks' nonsense roughing the passer and Kaepernick's 3 interceptions (one of them was in the red zone). Nnamdi and Ahmad Brooks' penalties totally shifted the momentum in that game. And everyone seem to forget, the score at halftime was 5-0 Seattle so this game was a lot closer. Kaepernick doesn't turn the ball over anymore. If we can maintain the 0 turnover in this game and no nonsense penalties, 49ers win 16-13(unbiased opinion). My biased opinion: 49ers 34-10. Oh, the Bella Twins on NFL Network predicted the Seahawks will beat the 49ers just because they're going to be in Seattle show that they don't know football.
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Anyone else see this? Sherman is so confident the hawks are going to win that he even writes an article about it...

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/16/richard-sherman-byron-maxwell-seattle-seahawks-nfc-championship/

'Next man up' might be an overused sports cliché, but it's also the reason my Seahawks are going to beat the 49ers. Meet my defensive backfield partner Byron Maxwell, whose strong play has us on the brink of Super Bowl XLVIII.

Winning in the NFL has more to do with survival than it does talent. The best teams in the league are only as good as the guys on the bottom of the depth chart who you've never heard of, who get called on when injuries and suspensions transform rosters in midseason. They're the guys who find themselves covering Michael Crabtree or Anquan Boldin in the NFC Championship Game, and sometimes they make the difference between winning and losing.

For the Seahawks, Byron Maxwell is that guy. And he's one of the many reasons I believe we'll not only survive,but also dominate on our way to the Super Bowl.

Tough talk there Sherman, so basically this is just another "glorified practice" to get you ready for the super bowl? Might as well just say "We want the ball and we're gonna score!!"

"Byron Maxwell is that guy." I think Sherman knows that Maxwell is the weak link in their secondary and is doing what he can to help Maxwell have as much confidence going into the game as possible. But unless the refs let Maxwell routinely get away with second degree assault on the 9ers receivers, he IS going to get burnt by those receivers on some critical passing plays. Maxwell isn't bad, but unless he is cheating, he can't consistently keep up with Crabtree and Boldin. (Of course, that assumes that Kap has time to get the ball to Crabtree and Boldin - which depends on the 9ers o-line having a good game in pass protection.) Roman is going to scheme to force Maxwell into single coverage on either Boldin or Crabtree quite often in the game because I'm sure he knows Maxwell is the weak link.
[ Edited by 49erphan on Jan 17, 2014 at 6:07 AM ]
Originally posted by boykster:
Don't bet on it

Originally posted by Beeker:
You know what would be the best thing about winning Sunday??

All the Hawks trolls disappearing

No holding up the nfc champ trophy in the clink why seahawk fans watch. That would be like having to watch your worst enemy screw your girl!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone