There are 150 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 10m Seahawks HC Pete Carroll said WR Percy Harvin still has not been cleared for Sunday's NFC Championship game.

Praying he doesn't play.

Don't worry, they'll manage to cheat their way through the protocol system and put him on the field.

No lie - that's effing hilarious!
Had to toss those in there .... I take no credit for them - they come from the 49ers Faithful page on FB
LMAO WOW
Originally posted by boykster:

That's cute, did she give you the computer also?
Yes! As a matter of fact five times!

OLD. Seen it dozens of times. Come back with something new.

SeaCawk fans making fun of us for winning 5 Super Bowls and losing one last year? Please...let that sink in.
Plenty more where those came from ....
Anyone else see this? Sherman is so confident the hawks are going to win that he even writes an article about it...

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/16/richard-sherman-byron-maxwell-seattle-seahawks-nfc-championship/

'Next man up' might be an overused sports cliché, but it's also the reason my Seahawks are going to beat the 49ers. Meet my defensive backfield partner Byron Maxwell, whose strong play has us on the brink of Super Bowl XLVIII.

Winning in the NFL has more to do with survival than it does talent. The best teams in the league are only as good as the guys on the bottom of the depth chart who you've never heard of, who get called on when injuries and suspensions transform rosters in midseason. They're the guys who find themselves covering Michael Crabtree or Anquan Boldin in the NFC Championship Game, and sometimes they make the difference between winning and losing.

For the Seahawks, Byron Maxwell is that guy. And he's one of the many reasons I believe we'll not only survive,but also dominate on our way to the Super Bowl.

Tough talk there Sherman, so basically this is just another "glorified practice" to get you ready for the super bowl? Might as well just say "We want the ball and we're gonna score!!"
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Anyone else see this? Sherman is so confident the hawks are going to win that he even writes an article about it...

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/16/richard-sherman-byron-maxwell-seattle-seahawks-nfc-championship/

'Next man up' might be an overused sports cliché, but it's also the reason my Seahawks are going to beat the 49ers. Meet my defensive backfield partner Byron Maxwell, whose strong play has us on the brink of Super Bowl XLVIII.

Winning in the NFL has more to do with survival than it does talent. The best teams in the league are only as good as the guys on the bottom of the depth chart who you've never heard of, who get called on when injuries and suspensions transform rosters in midseason. They're the guys who find themselves covering Michael Crabtree or Anquan Boldin in the NFC Championship Game, and sometimes they make the difference between winning and losing.

For the Seahawks, Byron Maxwell is that guy. And he's one of the many reasons I believe we'll not only survive,but also dominate on our way to the Super Bowl.

Tough talk there Sherman, so basically this is just another "glorified practice" to get you ready for the super bowl? Might as well just say "We want the ball and we're gonna score!!"

Man...they are setting themselves up for such a painful loss. Such arrogance. We should win based on karma if nothing else.

Seattle losing would be good not only for us, but for society as a whole. What kind of message does it send if these guys win? Think about the children!!!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Jan 16, 2014 at 10:14 PM ]
Bulletin board material, and of course Sherman was the one to give us the material. Hope the players and coaches see this
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

Man...they are setting themselves up for such a painful loss. Such arrogance. We should win based on karma if nothing else.

Seattle losing would be good not only for us, but for society as a whole. What kind of message does it send if these guys win? Think about the children!!!

agreed. no one will ever hear the end of it if these cheaters win the superbowl. we have to defend the free world!!!