LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 231 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by boykster:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
lol From Deadspin just prior to the start of the season:

Seahawks fans are already an insufferable lot—still b***hing about the reffing a Super Bowl in which their team played absolutely horrific football and living in a city that has all of the preciousness of Northern California but none of the good weather—and Wilson's ascent will only make them worse. Seriously, cut it out with that 12th man s**t. You stole that from A&M and everyone knows it. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Wow! Pretty much sums it.

Don't break your arms patting yourselves on the back - deadspin wasn't too kind to your beloved niner fans

"This is the franchise that pretends to be classy, and yet the Niners fanbase consists mostly of your standard Bay Area hooligans, who rock goatees and stab people in the parking lot. Many Niners fans are simply Raiders fans working undercover. They're just as violent and miserable, and they deserve to have their entire franchise shuttled out 50 miles south to Santa Clara, where they can't hurt law-abiding San Franciscans. The rest of the fanbase consists of transplants who go to the Niners game just so they can network with someone they found on LinkedIn. OMG THIS STADIUM HAS NO BIKE RACK! (designs app that gets recommended in Wired but is used by no one)"

and the seahawk fans don't have a monopoly on dooshes painting up their faces

No wonder the Seahawks wouldn't sell us tickets, they're scared of getting their a**es kicked in the stands by their brown brothers from the south.

That was so awkward.

Why the hell did he punch him? Almost felt bad for the guy

What a douche. Nothing worse than a idiot at a game and every stadium has them. I'm sure we've all sat next to them, just constantly angry and upset and having no idea what is really happening on the field.

I'm sure that douche is no different. Funniest part of the video is not the seahawks fan but the dude who punched him looked scared as hell as he is turning back around.
Originally posted by xela510:
That video is weird. The 49er fan really wasnt caring until the Seahawk fan turned toward him and did something. You can see it in the video but there is no reason for the sudden change in emotion unless the Seahawk fan tried to do something to him.

Yeah that's why I said it was hella awkward and weird. It does almost seem like it's fake. The 49er fan didn't look pissed at all and then he abruptly jabs dude in the face, and then the Hawks fan doesn't exactly react like you'd expect from someone who just got jabbed in the face. Doesn't make much sense. Wouldn't be surprised if it was a fake.
Originally posted by Shorteous:
What a douche. Nothing worse than a idiot at a game and every stadium has them. I'm sure we've all sat next to them, just constantly angry and upset and having no idea what is really happening on the field.

I'm sure that douche is no different. Funniest part of the video is not the seahawks fan but the dude who punched him looked scared as hell as he is turning back around.

You guys can think what you want. I think that these seahawks fans, as notoriously noted, where probably goading this Niners fan the whole game. Pouring drinks on his head and pulling on his jersey. At the end he was probably pushed and threatened at which point he punched that dude in the mouth. The Seahawk fan folded like the rest of them do when they don't have a computer to hide behind or 10 friends behind him backing him up.

But, like I said, you guys can think what you want.

Or maybe it's fake.
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Jan 16, 2014 at 8:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Probably a size 'A' underneath
Go 49ers!
Robert Quinn just heating on us on NFLN, lol he hates us so f**king much from the blowouts this year, he's a Seahawks fan this weekend.
IIRC the one and only time in the modern era (post AFL-NFL merger) the Niners have been bounced in the playoffs by a divisional opponent was '98 to the Falcons right?

Rams, Saints, Panthers, Cardinals and Seattle have never done so and especially the latter must NEVER do so!!!!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Robert Quinn just heating on us on NFLN, lol he hates us so f**king much from the blowouts this year, he's a Seahawks fan this weekend.

LOL he needs to get in line. A lot of jealousy towards us. Staley & Boone both took turns pwning him BTW.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
IIRC the one and only time in the modern era (post AFL-NFL merger) the Niners have been bounced in the playoffs by a divisional opponent was '98 to the Falcons right?

Rams, Saints, Panthers, Cardinals and Seattle have never done so and especially the latter must NEVER do so!!!!

You are correct sir. We are 1-1 all-time vs. divisional opponents in the playoffs. The win was against the L.A. Rams, 30-3, back in 1989. The infamous phantom sack game that turned Jim Everett, check that, CHRIS Evert into a legend.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:

LOL he needs to get in line. A lot of jealousy towards us. Staley & Boone both took turns pwning him BTW.

He takes Seattle's front 7 over ours...................pffffffffft

Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

He takes Seattle's front 7 over ours...................pffffffffft

Talk is cheap. I guess we'll see
I dunno man, but I can't stop LOL'ing at the score right there....

Niners beat the seacawks, what the last 4 out of 6 and u hold on to the 2
Wins u got??? Ok, I guess.
The Seattle Shechickens. Dave Krieg whoopty fkn doo. The 49ers. Joe Montana, Steve Young, Colin Kaepernick. Got 5?
Originally posted by jeepzilla:
I dunno man, but I can't stop LOL'ing at the score right there....

Niners beat the seacawks, what the last 4 out of 6 and u hold on to the 2
Wins u got??? Ok, I guess.

He probably doesn't know that they haven't won in SF in the last 5 years... does that mean we have a better 12th man !...lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 16, 2014 at 8:45 PM ]

Sorry if this has been posted before, but this is priceless!!!
Share 49ersWebzone