LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 245 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by boykster:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
lol From Deadspin just prior to the start of the season:

Seahawks fans are already an insufferable lot—still b***hing about the reffing a Super Bowl in which their team played absolutely horrific football and living in a city that has all of the preciousness of Northern California but none of the good weather—and Wilson's ascent will only make them worse. Seriously, cut it out with that 12th man s**t. You stole that from A&M and everyone knows it. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Wow! Pretty much sums it.

Don't break your arms patting yourselves on the back - deadspin wasn't too kind to your beloved niner fans

"This is the franchise that pretends to be classy, and yet the Niners fanbase consists mostly of your standard Bay Area hooligans, who rock goatees and stab people in the parking lot. Many Niners fans are simply Raiders fans working undercover. They're just as violent and miserable, and they deserve to have their entire franchise shuttled out 50 miles south to Santa Clara, where they can't hurt law-abiding San Franciscans. The rest of the fanbase consists of transplants who go to the Niners game just so they can network with someone they found on LinkedIn. OMG THIS STADIUM HAS NO BIKE RACK! (designs app that gets recommended in Wired but is used by no one)"

and the seahawk fans don't have a monopoly on dooshes painting up their faces

No wonder the Seahawks wouldn't sell us tickets, they're scared of getting their a**es kicked in the stands by their brown brothers from the south.

That was so awkward.
I guess if regular season is all you've got...oh wait, you're a seahawk fan? Nevermind.

How many players/coaches on this team were on the last superbowl winning team? Oh yeah, none of them!

They did track down 2 of the cheerleaders from the squad that year

...and that has to do with the Niners legacy how? Keep reaching sweetheart, I'm sure you'll get there
I guess if regular season is all you've got...oh wait, you're a seahawk fan? Nevermind.

How many players/coaches on this team were on the last superbowl winning team? Oh yeah, none of them!

They did track down 2 of the cheerleaders from the squad that year

lol
That #12 jersey with the name "Fan" is the gayest s**t I've ever seen
Just got done looking at the Seahawks 35th Anniversary Team. Now that was a laugher!

http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/A-blue-and-green-Dream-Team/626a08e5-e751-4886-834e-b006110fa928

Would any of them make the starting list for the Niners? Any?

I'm more likely to believe that some of the people who wouldn't make the 49ers list would make the Seahawks team.

That's brutal.

No trophies, no tradition, no clue.
[ Edited by BadgerHawk on Jan 16, 2014 at 7:36 PM ]
Quick note to niner fans:

Seahawk fans/trolls ask about last trophy...

Respond with question about their last trophy

Problem solved....

this will represent 60% of all trash talk this week.
Don't get used to it. I bet you aren't back here Sunday night. On that subject, Did Kurt Cobain kill himself because of the dismal weather, the ongoing proctologist convention in Seattle, or the fact that he got sick of waiting for Seattle to win a Super Bowl?

Why wouldn't I come back? Win or lose no reason not to. Its football for f*cks sake

I think mental illness and drug addiction led to Curt's suicide - what's the entire Bay Area's reason?

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/29/opinion/la-oe-bateson-golden-gate-bridge-suicides-20130929
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
That #12 jersey with the name "Fan" is the gayest s**t I've ever seen

Fan #12 is a survivor fans 1-11 died of old age waiting for a seahawks super bowl victory.
Seahawks 35th Anniversary Team

QuarterbackMatt Hasselbeck (QB) 2001 to 2010
Running BackShaun Alexander (RB) 2000 to 2007
Mack Strong (FB) 1993 to 2007
Wide ReceiverSteve Largent (WR) 1976 to 1989Brian Blades (WR) 1988 to 1998Bobby Engram (WR) 2001 to 2008
Tight End John Carlson (TE) 2008 to 2011
Offensive LineWalter Jones (T) 1997 to 2010Howard Ballard (T) 1994 to 1998Steve Hutchinson (G) 2001 to 2005Bryan Millard (G) 1984 to 1991Robbie Tobeck (C) 2000 to 2006
DefenseDefensive LineJacob Green (DE) 1980 to 1992Michael Sinclair (DE) 1991 to 2001Cortez Kennedy (DT) 1990 to 2000Joe Nash (DT) 1982 to 1996
LinebackerChad Brown (OLB) 1997 to 2004Rufus Porter (OLB) 1988 to 1994Fredd Young (ILB) 1984 to 1987Lofa Tatupu (MLB) 2005 to 2010
CornerbackMarcus Trufant (CB) 2003 to 2012Dave Brown (CB) 1976 to 1986Shawn Springs (NB) 1997 to 2003
SafetyKenny Easley (SS) 1981 to 1987Eugene Robinson (FS) 1985 to 1995
Special TeamsKickerNorm Johnson (K) 1982 to 1990Rick Tuten (P) 1991 to 1997
ReturnerSteve Broussard (KOR) 1995 to 1998Nate Burleson (PR) 2006 to 2009
CoverageRufus Porter 1988 to 1994

Our current team could beat that team lol
Don't get used to it. I bet you aren't back here Sunday night. On that subject, Did Kurt Cobain kill himself because of the dismal weather, the ongoing proctologist convention in Seattle, or the fact that he got sick of waiting for Seattle to win a Super Bowl?

Why wouldn't I come back? Win or lose no reason not to. Its football for f*cks sake

I think mental illness and drug addiction led to Curt's suicide - what's the entire Bay Area's reason?

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/29/opinion/la-oe-bateson-golden-gate-bridge-suicides-20130929

People from Seattle have the most suicide attempts, this has been widely circulated. Apparently football is not the only thing they can't successfully finish

Glad you found one. Your stands look like a who's who of a Behavioral health lock-in with f*gs painted like the hulk and birds and blow horns in their mouths. It's like a f*cking circus, minus the entertainment...just a sh*t ton of clowns.

Glass houses, throwing stones....

I, too, have access to a Google. San Francisco is more densely populated than Seattle so I'm sure the number looks big.

Per capita?

http://socialcapitalreview.org/seattle-region-ranks-2nd-of-33-in-u-s-suicide-attempts/

LMAO what the hell is this?

The Village People mixed with the Insane Clown Posse and Thriller-era Michael Jackson.

Awesome.
Glad you found one. Your stands look like a who's who of a Behavioral health lock-in with f*gs painted like the hulk and birds and blow horns in their mouths. It's like a f*cking circus, minus the entertainment...just a sh*t ton of clowns.

Is that Russell Wilson? I thought he was the only guy that hung out with Marines?

Oh, just the only tool big enough to think that his "football player" status competes with serving his country. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll bring it up his "service" in his press conference tomorrow.

People from Seattle have the most suicide attempts, this has been widely circulated. Apparently football is not the only thing they can't successfully finish

Ouch! Just...ouch.

Good god, you don't even have a good bridge to jump from!
Share 49ersWebzone