There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (NFC CHAMPIONSHIP)


vs


Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
what is this crap on not selling tickets out side of WA,0R, ID MT?

they obviously scared of a red scorching hot team coming to town. can always ebay i guess
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by PNWForever:
I'm a Seahawk fan...born and raised in Washington State. But I just watched the Niner's beat the Panthers - and I have to say....very good job, guys. Damn good job. I've been watching you....and your team has done a fantastic job of winning while on the road. I think this game this next weekend is going to be memorable.

P.S. Colin has a very well done advertisement for earphones in the middle of this game. I have never been to the "welcoming" of the players' busses...but if this ad depicts Seahawks fans realistically? As in they meet your bus and throw things at you and scream at you? Please tell me this was just for the commercial. I would be ashamed to think it were true behavior. I truly hope not. And I thought that commercial was very moving - even for me as a Seahawks fan. ....so one hint I will tell your team.......I have always been able to tell when you are going to lose. Colin wears it on his face and in his eyes. You can see it (just like I could tell when he was going to beat us). Tell him...... He's like the ball - he follows his eyes.

Very best to all of you. . Much respect....

49ers had nothing to do with that commercial bro. Take it up with Beats Audio who did a similar ad with Kevin Garnett.

You misread him, he was just asking if that was really how the fans act when opposing buses show up. That's actually the classiest most respectful post I've seen from a Hawks fan. People like him should be welcomed.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:


the hobbit is next

That there is kryptonite!

ive been sitting here watching this for like 5 minutes and i cant get this stupid grin off my face

DPOY baby
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:


the hobbit is next

That there is kryptonite!

ive been sitting here watching this for like 5 minutes and i cant get this stupid grin off my face

DPOY baby

f**k yeah!!! i cant think of anyone thats been as dominant as Bow on defense
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
what is this crap on not selling tickets out side of WA,0R, ID MT?

they obviously scared of a red scorching hot team coming to town. can always ebay i guess

It's illegal to do that. This will be interesting to see how this pans out.
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by PNWForever:
I'm a Seahawk fan...born and raised in Washington State. But I just watched the Niner's beat the Panthers - and I have to say....very good job, guys. Damn good job. I've been watching you....and your team has done a fantastic job of winning while on the road. I think this game this next weekend is going to be memorable.

P.S. Colin has a very well done advertisement for earphones in the middle of this game. I have never been to the "welcoming" of the players' busses...but if this ad depicts Seahawks fans realistically? As in they meet your bus and throw things at you and scream at you? Please tell me this was just for the commercial. I would be ashamed to think it were true behavior. I truly hope not. And I thought that commercial was very moving - even for me as a Seahawks fan. ....so one hint I will tell your team.......I have always been able to tell when you are going to lose. Colin wears it on his face and in his eyes. You can see it (just like I could tell when he was going to beat us). Tell him...... He's like the ball - he follows his eyes.

Very best to all of you. . Much respect....

49ers had nothing to do with that commercial bro. Take it up with Beats Audio who did a similar ad with Kevin Garnett.

He's right about Colin. Love the kid but he needs a poker face something awful.

After that effort yesterday against New Orleans you have something to think about. Nightmares maybe....

P.S.- They may not greet team buses like that but the crowd at their games looks like about 40k trick-or-treaters! #CLOWNS
It will be a good game. We will win and Seattle will cry.
Originally posted by Liono:
I know a lot of seahawk fans were rooting for GB and Carolina, they are scared of us!

I feel like they were mostly rooting against the 49ers because of how much their jealousy leads to hatred of the 49ers.
Kill these motherf**kers!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,426
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
Originally posted by 9inermaniac:
what is this crap on not selling tickets out side of WA,0R, ID MT?

they obviously scared of a red scorching hot team coming to town. can always ebay i guess

It's illegal to do that. This will be interesting to see how this pans out.

COWARDS will be cowards and/or CAWK suckers will be COWARDS
I'm hoping we utilize the WR bubble screens more this game, they could be useful and get us some good first down production.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 8,426
Originally posted by BadgerHawk:
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by PNWForever:
I'm a Seahawk fan...born and raised in Washington State. But I just watched the Niner's beat the Panthers - and I have to say....very good job, guys. Damn good job. I've been watching you....and your team has done a fantastic job of winning while on the road. I think this game this next weekend is going to be memorable.

P.S. Colin has a very well done advertisement for earphones in the middle of this game. I have never been to the "welcoming" of the players' busses...but if this ad depicts Seahawks fans realistically? As in they meet your bus and throw things at you and scream at you? Please tell me this was just for the commercial. I would be ashamed to think it were true behavior. I truly hope not. And I thought that commercial was very moving - even for me as a Seahawks fan. ....so one hint I will tell your team.......I have always been able to tell when you are going to lose. Colin wears it on his face and in his eyes. You can see it (just like I could tell when he was going to beat us). Tell him...... He's like the ball - he follows his eyes.

Very best to all of you. . Much respect....

49ers had nothing to do with that commercial bro. Take it up with Beats Audio who did a similar ad with Kevin Garnett.

He's right about Colin. Love the kid but he needs a poker face something awful.

After that effort yesterday against New Orleans you have something to think about. Nightmares maybe....

P.S.- They may not greet team buses like that but the crowd at their games looks like about 40k trick-or-treaters! #CLOWNS

Their "trick-or-treaters" looking fans are nothing more than mutated wannabes from raider's (fan base) POOP... mutant leftovers from poop!!
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Seahawks suck.

Seahawks suck.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Seahawks suck.

Seahawks suck.

Seahawks suck.