There are 115 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Another week w/o Carlos = another 49er win!!

wonder if he will ever see the field again as a niner? bet he gets Alex Smithed
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
I have to admit that in the past those quick and shifty guys out of the slot gave Rogers some real problems this year and in 2012. Week 1, Cobb had 7 catches for 108 yards and 1 TD. Last week he had 2 catches for 51 yards and those were both off of busted plays where Rodgers was lucky to escape a sack. I guess one could argue that Cobb might not have been 100%, but he had 2 TDs the week before against the Bears so I personally wouldn't make that argument.

Cox played great. Hopefully he can keep it up.

Actually Cox had the lowest PFF game score of ALL 49ers defensive players last week...
Either way smart by move by the front office to make sure we have 5 serviceable DB's... too bad they couldn't do the same at at wr or we might be the team with the home game tomorrow.
carlos sucks
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
Either way smart by move by the front office to make sure we have 5 serviceable DB's... too bad they couldn't do the same at at wr or we might be the team with the home game tomorrow.

Hard to do when you lose your #1 Wr after the draft and after most good FA's are gone and very little trading ever happens after the draft. Cannot prepare for the loss of a Crabtree. In fact I would say they did great getting Patton and Boldin in the off season.
So far we haven't missed a beat with him out.
I like the younger, faster,stronger Parrish Cox on the field.. Secondary has been playing very well and have good chemistry out there.. It took a perfect pass by cam to smith for that TD in the end zone..
Carlos please stay out..
cool
Depends on his role honestly, I agree Brock and Brown are both better CBs but do you really think that Cox and Wright are better than Rogers? (I think Wright is still a little bit hurt and that's a reason why he again didn't really play today). I agree Rogers being healthy isn't that big of a deal for us as say Turkafu's injury but I'd like a 100% healthy team heading into the Seattle game.
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
I like the younger, faster,stronger Parrish Cox on the field.. Secondary has been playing very well and have good chemistry out there.. It took a perfect pass by cam to smith for that TD in the end zone..
Carlos please stay out..

Culliver should be back healthy next year. Would love to add a nice rookie prospect as well. I want the overpaid Rogers off the team next year
Originally posted by matt49er:
Depends on his role honestly, I agree Brock and Brown are both better CBs but do you really think that Cox and Wright are better than Rogers? (I think Wright is still a little bit hurt and that's a reason why he again didn't really play today). I agree Rogers being healthy isn't that big of a deal for us as say Turkafu's injury but I'd like a 100% healthy team heading into the Seattle game.

Yes. See improved secondary play the last two weeks as evidence.
I really don't wanna see Rogers again, especially now that he's missed 2 games
wish we had culli :(