There are 193 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Another week w/o Carlos = another 49er win!!

Im excited hearing the news rogers probably wont play. I think our defense improves with him out of the game.
Originally posted by 49ersFan:
Im excited hearing the news rogers probably wont play. I think our defense improves with him out of the game.

I think so too. Brown >>>>>>>> Rogers
I have to admit that in the past those quick and shifty guys out of the slot gave Rogers some real problems this year and in 2012. Week 1, Cobb had 7 catches for 108 yards and 1 TD. Last week he had 2 catches for 51 yards and those were both off of busted plays where Rodgers was lucky to escape a sack. I guess one could argue that Cobb might not have been 100%, but he had 2 TDs the week before against the Bears so I personally wouldn't make that argument.

Cox played great. Hopefully he can keep it up.
Carlos has been our best and most reliable cornerback all year. We are fortunate enough to have T.Brown as a backup but I don't think we are a better team or defense without Carlos Rogers.
Honestly, I felt like Rogers got worn out anytime teams started opening it up.
I dont understand why have people hate Rogers he good player sometimes he give catch but he try hard and we in many games with him play hard.
Brown and Brock on the outside with Cox/Wright at Nickel is definitely our strongest. Pretty excited myself and can't wait to hopefully get rid of him this offseason.
Originally posted by JackPardeePants:
Carlos has been our best and most reliable cornerback all year. We are fortunate enough to have T.Brown as a backup but I don't think we are a better team or defense without Carlos Rogers.

How do you figure? Rogers has been our worst DB all year long and I don't think it's even close. Brown, Brock, Reid, and Whitner are all borderline pro bowl players this year.
[ Edited by Disp on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:33 PM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
I dont understand why have people hate Rogers he good player sometimes he give catch but he try hard and we in many games with him play hard.

Wrong account sus?
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Originally posted by susweel:

Wrong account sus?

lol

nah
just look at what happened to him against the falcons. dude got burnt for like 200 yards.
Originally posted by OKC49erFan:
Wrong account sus?

lol
should just cut him right now and save us the time doing it in the offseason. must be serious if he still out, that or he milking it and being a b***h about it cause its the playoffs, it must be serious to miss...
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
should just cut him right now and save us the time doing it in the offseason. must be serious if he still out, that or he milking it and being a b***h about it cause its the playoffs, it must be serious to miss...

What does he gain by milking it? lol nothing.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jan 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM ]