There are 275 users in the forums

How many of you 49ers fans love this era !

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How many of you 49ers fans love this era !

WO!
Originally posted by JD9671:
I love coach and our GM and owner ! and QB ! Ck all day ! I hate 49ers hater ! This is team !!!!

you had me at "this is team!"
Is this a BuzzB competition??
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Harbaalke era, got to love it.
Yea
So far, I like it... I don't see a reason to love it until we bring home a championship.
i love the coach/gm/owner combo we have now but they got a long way to go to match the walsh/eddie years or even the seifert/eddie years. those teams were f**kin incredible.harbaugh needs to get a ring this year to jump in the conversation and win another one to pass seifert I think. if we beat carolina and get to 3 nfc title games and two superbowls and win this one thats pretty damn impressive
I miss the era when QBs weren't coddled.

But as far as 49er football goes, the Harbaugh era will only be measured by Championships. I've been a die hard through all 5 trophies and that's what I expect from JH. So far, Harbs is giving me the confidence that he has what it takes to deliver.
[ Edited by 21SandersMoss84 on Jan 10, 2014 at 4:14 AM ]
I don't think the OP understands how polls work.

In the last 35 years, there has been 4 eras in 49ers history.

Dynasty era - 1979-1996
Mooch era - 1997-2004
Nolan era - 2005-2010
Harbaugh era - 2011-

Hopefully this one becomes half as good as the Walsh/Seifert era.
a SB or two would make this an actual era. three years of excellent play is just a start
I love lamp
Originally posted by Niners99:
In the last 35 years, there has been 4 eras in 49ers history.

Dynasty era - 1979-1996
Mooch era - 1997-2004
Nolan era - 2005-2010
Harbaugh era - 2011-

Hopefully this one becomes half as good as the Walsh/Seifert era.

We havent had an era since Steve retired. I like to think the term era is too epic to be confined to mediocrity. The last team to have an era are the Pats with their three rings in five years. If we win a ring or two next four years then yeah Id say this is a true Era...............ERA!
[ Edited by ruthless49er on Jan 10, 2014 at 7:51 AM ]
Too much "era!"
Share 49ersWebzone