There are 95 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Watching the game in Mexico?

I haven't been to Mexico for years but yes they show the games in nice touristy restaurants and bars. I watched a few games in Papas n Beer. They even have places you can watch the games and bet on them. They'll do anything to get a hold of your money! It's Mexico! Lol. Just ask a cab driver they'll know where Americans go to watch USA sports.
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Jan 10, 2014 at 8:59 PM ]
  • slip
Who cares about soccer. This is an NFL site. Part time league if anyone wants to know about it. Lol
Originally posted by slip:
Who cares about soccer. This is an NFL site. Part time league if anyone wants to know about it. Lol

your mum mate
  • slip
Originally posted by MrHaigh:
Originally posted by slip:

your mum mate

Do you know that in the anglosphere, soccer is only big in England. Nobody else cares. Lol
I lived in Puebla, Mexico all year last year, during the whole 2012 49ers campaign. During the regular season, it was 50/50 what you would see on TV. I generally used online websites to watch them. But football is a big, growing sport down there, and the 49ers are one of the most popular teams.

You should be able to watch any playoff game down there on ESPN or on Fox. I'm not sure if you speak Spanish, but ESPN commentators are a lot better than Fox. I muted the Fox Spanish commentators most of the time. They were idiots. So hopefully the game airs on ESPN for you down there in Mexico. Go Niners!
Suena la Banda en mi Rancho!!!! 49ers!
Don't drink the water.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by 9ermex:
Any nice restaurant or bars will have the game on, dont worry one bit..its at 11 Am local time, theres a big fan base for football there, all will be cool...and, theyll be niners fan most of them, also, you will be able to watch it in your hotel room

This guy sounds like a reliable source for the question

This.