LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

Watching the game in Mexico?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Any Faithful south of the border?

Heading down to Mexico (Guadalajara to be exact) this weekend and I wanted to know if any of you fellow webzoners have any experience watching games down there. Do they air games live in Mexico? Does Fox have an NFL Latino affiliate down there?

Bonus points for anyone that might be able to recommend any sports bars in Guadalajara that might be showing the game as well!

Thanks.
  • slip
  • Veteran
Sorry mate, not sure. Can't you google Mexican TV guide?
Any sports bar in a resort area is going to have access to, and be showing, the playoff games.

Don't trip, money grip.
telemundo
Mexico: Foro TV (SKY 106)
Mexico has Tv ?

they don;t even have power
  • Chico
  • Veteran
zorro televsion
Any nice restaurant or bars will have the game on, dont worry one bit..its at 11 Am local time, theres a big fan base for football there, all will be cool...and, theyll be niners fan most of them, also, you will be able to watch it in your hotel room
[ Edited by 9ermex on Jan 10, 2014 at 4:27 PM ]
Originally posted by 9ermex:
Any nice restaurant or bars will have the game on, dont worry one bit..its at 11 Am local time, theres a big fan base for football there, all will be cool...and, theyll be niners fan most of them, also, you will be able to watch it in your hotel room

This guy sounds like a reliable source for the question

Originally posted by WAFLALALALALALALALAL:

Hola Gringo!
Originally posted by DontBringBakStrachan:
Hola Gringo!

Looks like they want us gone now

WE'RE LEEDS UNITED, WE'LL NEVER BE DEFEATED
  • slip
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Mexico has Tv ?

they don;t even have power

I've never been to Mexico. I saw a documentary a few months back about all the illegals crossing the border into Arizona. The US police would kick in doors and find many houses with heaps of people.
Originally posted by DontBringBakStrachan:
Originally posted by WAFLALALALALALALALAL:

Hola Gringo!

Stop both of you.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Stop both of you.

WE WANT OUR THREAD BACK

WE WANT OUR THREAD BACK
Share 49ersWebzone