There are 190 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Originally posted by Antix:
Have some of guys forgotten 2003-2010 already?

Forgive them. They were watching the patriots during those years.

You can't trade head coaches, but regardless, no amount of picks can ever be worth the level of a legendary coach. I watched almost every Stanford game that Harbaugh coached, and so for years, I felt that he would be the one to bring us back to glory if we were lucky enough to get him. I am not disappointed, because these last 3 years, minus the heart break, have been absolutely spectacular. It's really amazing just how far away the Erickson, Nolan, and Singletary days feel, even though in reality they weren't that long ago. The Dolphins are a bunch of cock suckers for going after Harbaugh again, but at the same time, I can't blame them for recognizing greatness. It's just too bad for them, Harbaugh isn't going anywhere.
  • MarkD
  • Veteran
I wouldn't trade Harbaugh for the state of Miami.
6 % would trade Harbaugh ????? ...WOW
i'd trade my wife to north korea to make sure harbs stays
Originally posted by crabman82:

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

Originally posted by socalniner:

i got a microwave bro, it wont be that bad
WTF kind of question is this? Anyone who voted yup should be .

LMAO.
Originally posted by luis1985:

Banned?
Originally posted by Raul98:
I don't care if they gave us 4 first round picks F that for what a talented team that goes 8-8 like the Singletary era no way horrible idea.

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THISTHIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
f**k no
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
Originally posted by luis1985:

Banned?

Watch, the OP will change the title to "Would you oppose SF trading Harbaugh to Miami?" .
The front office has been great at stockpiling picks...merely so-so to sometimes downright horrible in turning those picks into great players. There approach to the draft is the brute force method....just get as picks as you can, and hope a couple pan out. It's pretty wasteful and inefficient.

So your draft picks are only as valuable as your ability to evaluate talent.
[ Edited by kray28 on Jan 10, 2014 at 2:02 PM ]
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Wubbie:
Coaching's important. How important?

Consider that we were a middle-of-the-road team under Mike Nolan and Singletary. With roughly the same roster, Harbaugh went 13-3 in his first season, without a training camp. He followed that up with a Super Bowl berth and a 12-4 playoff season this year.

Andy Reid took over a 2-14 team and, after trading for a legitimate quarterback, was able to go 11-5 in his first year.

A good coach is huge if the roster is talented.
Middle of the road is being nice, between Mooch and Harbaugh we averaged around 6 wins and never were over .500. Don't forget Erickson.