LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Originally posted by swayze:
who voted yup?

Bandwagon fans and other teams fans.
Three straight years in the playoffs. Two Division Championships. Two NFC Championship appearances, one NFC Championship and one superbowl near win. Followed up by a 12-4 season with a road playoff win in sub zero green bay vs. Aaron Rogers and we are favored heading into Carolina in the midst of a 7 game win streak. Plus our only losses all season were to playoff teams with some top defenses or top QBs or both. We coulda shoulda woulda beat the Panthers and Saints and may get a chance to do just that. Harbs is going nowhere.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
So there aren't anymore great coaches out there? Saban? Jimmy Johnson?

Saban a great coach...couldn't hack it in the pros the first go round, what makes you think he is a great coach-this is the pros son. JJ-first why would he want to come out of retirement? Second-how do you know the game hasn't passed him by? Like Shanahan. If it was so easy to get the right coach or a great coach they wouldn't be so much firing every year.

Draft picks are wothless if you don't have the coaching staff-just look at ourselves before JH.

Until the game passes a coach by-no, plain dumb idea.

As the saying goes, if it ain't broke don't fix it.
[ Edited by WildBill on Jan 10, 2014 at 2:30 AM ]
Do it!!....................................................................................................not
[ Edited by 16to87 on Jan 10, 2014 at 5:00 AM ]
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24402422/dolphins-interest-in-gamble-as-gm-really-another-play-for-jim-harbaugh

Lots of rumor that Jim would be targeted by Miami.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214402/article/nfl-coach-trade-is-any-head-man-worth-a-firstround-draft-pick

People have discussed the idea before. Remember both belichek and gruden were traded.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/15/recalling-the-patriots-trade-for-bill-belichick/

Is Jim worth two first round picks from Miami?

I would trade Jim Harbaugh to Miami if we could receive all of their 1st, 2nd, and third round picks....in perpetuity.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Larry Krueger was interviewing him a week ago and right in the middle of the segment Krueger asks Lacanfora if it's important to be right about breaking news, Total silence then Lacanfora takes a gulp and responds "of course you have to be right every time" lol.

im amazed at how some of these guys can keep their jobs as reporters when theyre wrong all the time. u only report facts, not ideas otherwise your credibility is blown to s**t. adam shefter used to be damn near 100% accurate til he left nfl net for espn, now hes wrong all the time too

Yup. La Candouche lost all credibility with me when he reported the Dolphins officially outbid us for Harbaugh. 24 hours later Harbaugh is coaching the 49ers lol.

seriously, gave us all a heart attack lol. that was the most intense couple days in webzone history i think lol

Yes it was. I wasn't a registered member at the time, but I remember lurking and people were losing their minds. They went from wanting to hang Jed from his testicles to swinging from them in no time lol.

I was among those that were pissed. I remember Jed York stated that money was no object, and then these report came out saying that Stephen Ross was offering Harbaugh 8 million a year. I really viewed Harbaugh as the only man that could save the 49ers lol. If we didn't do it then, we weren't going to do it and the prime years of Frank Gore, Patrick Willis, Vernon Davis, Joe Staley, etc would have been wasted. I think everyone was on the ledge those few days in January lol.
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
To anyone that thinks Jim isn't a legit top notch coach... If we win on Sunday Harbaugh will have led the 49ers to the NFC Championship every year of his career. Before him we were consistently a 7-9 team.

I would lock Harbs up to a very long contract...

So would I, best coach since Siefert, or Walsh.
The NFL is NOT a quarterback league..it is by far a coaches league. NO QUARTERBACK (bold statement) would have success without a good coach. Harbaugh is everything for this team.. I wouldn't trade him for 5 top five 1st round picks.
The NFL is NOT a quarterback league..it is by far a coaches league. NO QUARTERBACK (bold statement) would have success without a good coach. Harbaugh is everything for this team.. I wouldn't trade him for 5 top five 1st round picks.
A first and $1000000 to every niner fan

Originally posted by tondiman:

case in point, the Saints last season. Coaching was the difference between 7-9 and 11-5
Only a retarded Miami fan would asked this question ...
Originally posted by swayze:
Originally posted by tondiman:

case in point, the Saints last season. Coaching was the difference between 7-9 and 11-5

Thank you. And look at the Patriots without Brady.. ok they didn't make the playoffs, but they went 11-5.
Yeah.......no. The impact of a top notch coach cannot be compensated with even 10 first round draft picks. Heck, we were accumulating top notch pro bowl level talent in first round from 2006 to 2010 but still couldn't sniff the playoffs with downright piss poor coaching. The better solution would be signing Harbaugh to a life long contract extension.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Trade him for LeBron James

LMFAO!!!! I love it!!!
Share 49ersWebzone