There are 187 users in the forums

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

"mired in a power struggle with Trent Baalke"

lol..where the hell does this guy get this?
Normally dumb crap like this comes out during the offseason when there is nothing to talk about. Not in the middle of the divisional rounds.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

The potato that speaks to him in his dreams.

hes like highlander. he and baalke have been fighting for centuries. there can only be one
The element that people underestimate is Kaepernick. Harbs drafted him and I'm sure that Harbs wants to reap the benefits of his prime. Kap is Harb's guy and he is a Bay Area guy. We are getting a new stadium, he is a god here and he is comfortable. Why the f**k would he leave? We all know that the reported "power struggle" with Baalke is WAY blown out of proportion. Harbs is in a great situation and everything is going great. Why f**k it up and go coach Ryan Tannehill in Miami.
trade a hof for what?
Dream on if anyone thinks Coach walks with the new stadium opening in 8 months.
When Tony Sparano was coaching the Dolphins, Ross made a strong bid to land Jim Harbaugh as head coach (Harbaugh was at Stanford at the time), and through that process, Harbaugh spoke very highly of Gamble, who was a personnel exec with the 49ers. Had Harbaugh taken the Dolphins job, there is a good chance Gamble would have been his GM. Now, Harbaugh is mired in a power struggle with GM Trent Baalke, and it remains to be seen if Harbaugh will get a massive contract extension -- and more control of the roster -- or if he will coach out his contract and become a free agent.

lol. LaCanfora. What a f**kwad.
Lol.

f**king lol.

Excuse me for a sec...

Lol.

:::chuckles at thread::::

Lol.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24402422/dolphins-interest-in-gamble-as-gm-really-another-play-for-jim-harbaugh

Lots of rumor that Jim would be targeted by Miami.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214402/article/nfl-coach-trade-is-any-head-man-worth-a-firstround-draft-pick

People have discussed the idea before. Remember both belichek and gruden were traded.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/15/recalling-the-patriots-trade-for-bill-belichick/

Is Jim worth two first round picks from Miami?

I'm not sure I would take any number of 1st round picks. The coach is the core of what makes a good team, especially when there is a good GM who can get the right players. Harbaugh has done magic for this team. You can't find coaches like him but very, very rarely. He is Belichek, Walsh quality. They only come along very rarely. You never, ever give guys like him up. It would be the absolutely most disastrous thing this franchise could do right now. I would lock him up for another 5 at 10M a year no questions asked.

• Liono
Players come and go, but a good head coach will be there for a long time. It would be silly to trade him away with the success he's had. We've all seen how a bad coach can hurt you.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
u can trade coaches?
10% of you need to be banned.

random words to try to make his story seem true.

aren't there other teams to report on?
Well, Al Davis sold one to Tampa for 2 firsts, 2 seconds, and a third or something ridiculous like that. Problem was Tampa coach wasn't worth trading for, but I forgot who it was now.
Share 49ersWebzone