LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

no thanks jeff
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Larry Krueger was interviewing him a week ago and right in the middle of the segment Krueger asks Lacanfora if it's important to be right about breaking news, Total silence then Lacanfora takes a gulp and responds "of course you have to be right every time" lol.

im amazed at how some of these guys can keep their jobs as reporters when theyre wrong all the time. u only report facts, not ideas otherwise your credibility is blown to s**t. adam shefter used to be damn near 100% accurate til he left nfl net for espn, now hes wrong all the time too

Yup. La Candouche lost all credibility with me when he reported the Dolphins officially outbid us for Harbaugh. 24 hours later Harbaugh is coaching the 49ers lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Larry Krueger was interviewing him a week ago and right in the middle of the segment Krueger asks Lacanfora if it's important to be right about breaking news, Total silence then Lacanfora takes a gulp and responds "of course you have to be right every time" lol.

im amazed at how some of these guys can keep their jobs as reporters when theyre wrong all the time. u only report facts, not ideas otherwise your credibility is blown to s**t. adam shefter used to be damn near 100% accurate til he left nfl net for espn, now hes wrong all the time too

Yup. La Candouche lost all credibility with me when he reported the Dolphins officially outbid us for Harbaugh. 24 hours later Harbaugh is coaching the 49ers lol.

seriously, gave us all a heart attack lol. that was the most intense couple days in webzone history i think lol

seriously, gave us all a heart attack lol. that was the most intense couple days in webzone history i think lol

Dude I hit f5 every min the day after harbaugh won the orange bowl, I thought we were f**ked when that douche Ross flew cross country outta the blue

Yes it was. I wasn't a registered member at the time, but I remember lurking and people were losing their minds. They went from wanting to hang Jed from his testicles to swinging from them in no time lol.

[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Jan 9, 2014 at 9:08 PM ]
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:

Miami trying to pull a KC and poach our QB's
I don't know if Coach is posturing for a new contract or wants a new gig. How can he leave SF, I don't think he could change his wardrobe.
Can we autoban the people who said yes?

Yes it was. I wasn't a registered member at the time, but I remember lurking and people were losing their minds. They went from wanting to hang Jed from his testicles to swinging from them in no time lol.
LMAO when 99% of us hated that Jed chose baalke over Lombardi that was a major issue here during that time as well. We can be so hilarious as fans
trade a coach who has taken his team to the NFC championship three straight times, has found a franchise QB and has developed us into the most stacked team in the league.

Gotta beat Carolina first to get us to 3 straight NFC championships
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

LMAO when 99% of us hated that Jed chose baalke over Lombardi that was a major issue here during that time as well. We can be so hilarious as fans

its our love for this team. none of us know s**t but were experts lol
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Good times

we knew Harbaugh would be very good for this team... let Jim write his own contract extension in the offseason.. his terms... it will pay for itself if the team remains this competitive
Share 49ersWebzone