LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 145 users in the forums

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Anybody even considering such a thing doesn't know what a good leader can do to any type of organization.
We finally have a top 5 coach....LETS TRADE HIM ZOMG!
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
OMG this went 10 pages.
Im surprised this sh*t hasn't been locked yet? Wtf is up with this nonsense?

I want to see a response from one of the idiots who voted yes before this thread gets locked, i wanna know what kind of retarded scheme in there head makes them think trading away the coach that made this team great would be worth any amount of 1st round draft picks.
6% of the posters on this board are seahawks fans...
Originally posted by vermonator:
Late harvest, ha? Indica or Sativa?

Originally posted by Toughniner:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Late harvest, ha? Indica or Sativa?

LOL. This thread looks like the spawn of a Indica harvest.
Indica es muy bueno!
Originally posted by jimrat:
Worst thread ever

the 6% disagrees.

See the thread isn't just a simple should we trade Jim it's about what is his worth? He is very very valuable. More than a simple two first round choice which is the value of "franchise" players. But is he driving the Porsche? Did he draft Kap? Or did TB? This team was in place before Jim got his hands on it. Gore, Crabtree, VD, Patrick Willis, Bowman, Justin Smith, Iupati, Ray Mac, and Brooks. All of these guys are probowl players. Even Alex Smith was here: he's proved to be a good NFL QB leading his team to the playoffs. Maybe Jim gets credit for Alex Smith's development. The point is what is he worth? People are saying twenty first round choices. A bit much but I can see that. It's a way to gauge his value. He will be around way after many of ours heroes playing now are gone.
The 6% must be from Seattle
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:
See the thread isn't just a simple should we trade Jim it's about what is his worth? He is very very valuable. More than a simple two first round choice which is the value of "franchise" players. But is he driving the Porsche? Did he draft Kap? Or did TB? This team was in place before Jim got his hands on it. Gore, Crabtree, VD, Patrick Willis, Bowman, Justin Smith, Iupati, Ray Mac, and Brooks. All of these guys are probowl players. Even Alex Smith was here: he's proved to be a good NFL QB leading his team to the playoffs. Maybe Jim gets credit for Alex Smith's development. The point is what is he worth? People are saying twenty first round choices. A bit much but I can see that. It's a way to gauge his value. He will be around way after many of ours heroes playing now are gone.

Um... Yes

His value is unmeasurable.
NO!
Lock him up to a long extended contract.
Look at what happened to the Browns and Raiders!
I will say NOOOOOOOOOOO a 100,000xs if I need too!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone