There are 265 users in the forums

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Would you trade Jim harbaugh to Miami?

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24402422/dolphins-interest-in-gamble-as-gm-really-another-play-for-jim-harbaugh

Lots of rumor that Jim would be targeted by Miami.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000214402/article/nfl-coach-trade-is-any-head-man-worth-a-firstround-draft-pick

People have discussed the idea before. Remember both belichek and gruden were traded.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/15/recalling-the-patriots-trade-for-bill-belichick/

Is Jim worth two first round picks from Miami?
[ Edited by LBSI9ers on Jan 9, 2014 at 8:03 PM ]
what happened to the last team who traded away a great coach? also f**k la canf*gget, he said zero chance we get harbaugh 3 years ago
I told you what happened in the links above.
Heck no! Miami and their douche owner can f**k off. Harbaugh already told them no, even when they offered him nearly double the salary we were. Jim is too smart to coach for an imbecile like Stephen Ross.
I don't care if they gave us 4 first round picks F that for what a talented team that goes 8-8 like the Singletary era no way horrible idea.
trade a coach who has taken his team to the NFC championship three straight times, has found a franchise QB and has developed us into the most stacked team in the league.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
trade a coach who has taken his team to the NFC championship three straight times, has found a franchise QB and has developed us into the most stacked team in the league.

first round picks though bro, worked great for the raiders

Hmm did he build our team? I don't like the idea either but four picks would be hard to pass. Hated when mooch screwed us.
Only if they gave us their 1st and 2nd round picks for the next 20 years.
[ Edited by xela510 on Jan 9, 2014 at 8:10 PM ]
Id trade miami jack harbaugh

Originally posted by xela510:
Only if they gave us their 1st and 2nd round picks for the next 20 years.

That I will do, lol.
Originally posted by LBSI9ers:

Hmm did he build our team? I don't like the idea either but four picks would be hard to pass. Hated when mooch screwed us.

he and baalke drafted together and inherited some players but theres no doubt that harbaugh and his staff have elevated the games of nearly everyone on the staff including alex smith and got us 2 high picks for him. i think harbaughs impact on the team is unmeasurable. his attitude, passion and knowledge of the game is off the charts and its infectious. the whole team has become harbaugh. i wouldnt trade him for a 1st round pick every year for 5 years. a proven winner who gets better every year is irreplaceable. he could be the second coming of bill walsh, the chosen one...

he and baalke drafted together and inherited some players but theres no doubt that harbaugh and his staff have elevated the games of nearly everyone on the staff including alex smith and got us 2 high picks for him. i think harbaughs impact on the team is unmeasurable. his attitude, passion and knowledge of the game is off the charts and its infectious. the whole team has become harbaugh. i wouldnt trade him for a 1st round pick every year for 5 years. a proven winner who gets better every year is irreplaceable. he could be the second coming of bill walsh, the chosen one...

So there aren't anymore great coaches out there? Saban? Jimmy Johnson?

So there aren't anymore great coaches out there? Saban? Jimmy Johnson?

No and no
To anyone that thinks Jim isn't a legit top notch coach... If we win on Sunday Harbaugh will have led the 49ers to the NFC Championship every year of his career. Before him we were consistently a 7-9 team.

I would lock Harbs up to a very long contract...
Share 49ersWebzone