There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Do the 9ers have memberships

• slip
The rugby league football club I support has ticketed and non ticketed memberships. Ticketed of course is if you are attending homes games and non ticketed, you receive a team cap, lanyard, fridge magnet etc just for supporting the club. Non ticketed is much cheaper of course.

Do the 9ers and other NFL teams offer this service?
That's a good question lol. I think they have a kid's club. Pay a membership fee and they probably send you some stuff. But you're not a kid, are you? Time to grow up young lad!
  • slip
Originally posted by SofaKing:
That's a good question lol. I think they have a kid's club. Pay a membership fee and they probably send you some stuff. But you're not a kid, are you? Time to grow up young lad!

Membership drives are generally ticketed meaning season pass and the same seat every home game. Non ticketed is just giving your support to a club financially. Got nothing to do with being a kid.
Originally posted by slip:
Membership drives are generally ticketed meaning season pass and the same seat every home game. Non ticketed is just giving your support to a club financially. Got nothing to do with being a kid.

I'm aware of season tickets lol, just don't know of a non-ticketed membership. They probably accept donations to help with charities/fundraisers. Check the team's official website.
  • slip

I'm aware of season tickets lol, just don't know of a non-ticketed membership. They probably accept donations to help with charities/fundraisers. Check the team's official website.

Thanks mate.

They are called season ticket holders..once in awhile the 9ers might send you a small gift..but it's rare
  • slip
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

They are called season ticket holders..once in awhile the 9ers might send you a small gift..but it's rare

I obviously cannot attend games, because I live in another country, but was wondering if you could still become a member of the 9ers.
[ Edited by slip on Jan 9, 2014 at 8:17 PM ]

I obviously cannot attend games, because I live in another country, but was wondering if you could still become a member of the 9ers.

You are automatically a member when you wear anything of the 49ers and wear it with pride during the highs and lows
  • slip

You are automatically a member when you wear anything of the 49ers and wear it with pride during the highs and lows

I have two throwback jerseys.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

at Sofa's comment!!

But seriously, it's not a bad idea, seeing that you are in another country and a lot of fans would appreciate it... getting stuff is cool.
  • slip
Originally posted by LVJay:

at Sofa's comment!!

But seriously, it's not a bad idea, seeing that you are in another country and a lot of fans would appreciate it... getting stuff is cool.

I have a 49ers lanyard. 5 bucks from the states. No 9ers stuff here.
Yeah..there's no type of memberships or official 49er fans clubs.

You could tweet Jed York and give him an idea about starting one?
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I have a 49ers lanyard. 5 bucks from the states. No 9ers stuff here.

That sucks. Make your own club (think like an entrepreneur), maybe you can get some thing started ($$$)

Yeah..there's no type of memberships or official 49er fans clubs.

You could tweet Jed York and give him an idea about starting one?

Just might work...

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

WTF

This.

Your membership is written in your soul