LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 297 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's 2014 Divisional Playoffs: Niners vs Panthers Video Preview

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good afternoon Niner fans! Good luck this week!

Em
Who's your favorite team in the league Emdiggy?

Thanks for the great analysis as always
Wow, I haven't seen Emdiggy's analysis in a long time now. You have really improved with your delivery and knowledge.
Damn Em picked the Panthers!!!
He's still bitter that we aren't playing Kendall Hunter, a player he was really high on.
  • thl408
Emdiggy, I agree big time on your takes at the 9:35 mark when talking about what CAR needs to do to win. In reviewing CAR's week 16 and 17 games, Cam is very indecisive with his reads and I see him hold onto the ball way too long before pulling the trigger. He is also inaccurate when there is no pressure in his face as I've seen him completely butcher a throw to WRs that have separation. I don't see that being corrected over a bye week.

Regarding CAR blitzing on 1st and 2nd, another good point. If CAR can play well defensively on 1st downs, obvious passing downs will severely tilt the balance towards the ferocious pass rush from the CAR front 4. Also agree CAR went heavy cover3 in week 10. Once VD was out of the game, there was no way to quickly stretch the zone defense as VD was the only deep threat. It also removed a good run blocker from the game for the 49ers.

I disagree that CAR will take this game . Their passing game is below average at the WR position as well as the QB position, and lacks the weapons to threaten the 49er secondary. If CAR wins, it will be because their defense forced turnovers that the offense is able to convert into points. Both Cam and Kap struggled in week 10. The difference is that Kap now has VD and Crabs back. Cam now has a one legged Steve Smith.
Nice job on video
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Who's your favorite team in the league Emdiggy?

Thanks for the great analysis as always

Thanks Cap'n! I'm a Saints fan…born and raised in New Orleans!

Originally posted by Joecool:
Wow, I haven't seen Emdiggy's analysis in a long time now. You have really improved with your delivery and knowledge.

'Preciate that Joecool! If you're not improving, you're worsening!

Originally posted by sacniner:
Damn Em picked the Panthers!!!

Lol! I've been wrong before!

Originally posted by thl408:
Emdiggy, I agree big time on your takes at the 9:35 mark when talking about what CAR needs to do to win. In reviewing CAR's week 16 and 17 games, Cam is very indecisive with his reads and I see him hold onto the ball way too long before pulling the trigger. He is also inaccurate when there is no pressure in his face as I've seen him completely butcher a throw to WRs that have separation. I don't see that being corrected over a bye week.

Regarding CAR blitzing on 1st and 2nd, another good point. If CAR can play well defensively on 1st downs, obvious passing downs will severely tilt the balance towards the ferocious pass rush from the CAR front 4. Also agree CAR went heavy cover3 in week 10. Once VD was out of the game, there was no way to quickly stretch the zone defense as VD was the only deep threat. It also removed a good run blocker from the game for the 49ers.

I disagree that CAR will take this game . Their passing game is below average at the WR position as well as the QB position, and lacks the weapons to threaten the 49er secondary. If CAR wins, it will be because their defense forced turnovers that the offense is able to convert into points. Both Cam and Kap struggled in week 10. The difference is that Kap now has VD and Crabs back. Cam now has a one legged Steve Smith.

Thanks Thi408! If you look at this game from a pure 'x-factors' standpoint…A LOT of them tilt the scale in the Niners direction..should be the best game of the weekend

Originally posted by tohara3:
Nice job on video

Thanks Tohara!
meh..another Florio
Share 49ersWebzone