There are 245 users in the forums

If it's good enough for Harbaugh, it's good enough for me.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
It's like having 3-4 favorite girlfriends.

Each one is a favorite for something BUT not everything.

False analogy. I respectfully disagree. I think it's safe to say most of us would have a harem, Phantom style, if we could get away with it

I like to think my Niners are like my mother/ family. I didn't choose them, fate did. I have ONE and will never have any other. PERIOD. What comes close? The in-laws? maybe they represent the team that's playing Seattle or Dallas or Oakland. But you're not really rooting for those other teams to win, your just rooting for these idiots to lose.... or cover the spread

Having two teams makes absolutely no sense to me. otherwise I may as well be a Christian Muslim
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by crabman82:
you dont have 2 fav teams, you have your team and another you kind of root for, usually in the other conference

This is me.

I only have one team - my Niners.

BUT I will often root for one of the two teams playing in a given game.

This year, I rooted for the Chefs in their games.
I always root for whoever is playing the Cowboys or the Seahawks, unless I need a loss from the other team to help playoff standing or positioning.
I usually root against the Raiders, too.

This. Niners are my team but if I watching another game I root for the team I hate less, which is anyone but the Seahawks
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SofaKing:
2 favorite teams in the same league does not compute with me. I don't understand that mindset. A good friend of mine on the east coast is a Skins fan, but always ends up being a Ravens fan by the end of the year lol. He pretends to be a die-hard fan of whichever one is doing better. That annoys the hell out of me.

LOL, lame!!!

I wonder if there are any slime balls out there rooting for Niners and CAWK suckers at the same time (hoping one or the other wins the SB) so, he can be comfortable knowing he has better odds of one of his favorite teams taking home the trophy... frikken ridiculous!
Originally posted by LVJay:
LOL, lame!!!

I wonder if there are any slime balls out there rooting for Niners and CAWK suckers at the same time (hoping one or the other wins the SB) so, he can be comfortable knowing he has better odds of one of his favorite teams taking home the trophy... frikken ridiculous!

Yup. Disgusting. I remember 2006, my first game in Seattle. It was weird to get off the plane and see all those strange jerseys and billboards. Now look, I actually see them out here! Any Cali team is understandable to see. Shoot, even the cowboys as much as it disgusts me; at least they practice in Oxnard. But Seattle?? PLEASE. Show me your Washington ID or a pic of you as a kid in a Largent jersey and I might cut you some slack
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by LVJay:
LOL, lame!!!

Yup. Disgusting. I remember 2006, my first game in Seattle. It was weird to get off the plane and see all those strange jerseys and billboards. Now look, I actually see them out here! Any Cali team is understandable to see. Shoot, even the cowboys as much as it disgusts me; at least they practice in Oxnard. But Seattle?? PLEASE. Show me your Washington ID or a pic of you as a kid in a Largent jersey and I might cut you some slack

Right... it's (the seaderrall crap) even more sickening than someone in the Bay wearing Packers jerseys...
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
False analogy. I respectfully disagree. I think it's safe to say most of us would have a harem, Phantom style, if we could get away with it

I like to think my Niners are like my mother/ family. I didn't choose them, fate did. I have ONE and will never have any other. PERIOD. What comes close? The in-laws? maybe they represent the team that's playing Seattle or Dallas or Oakland. But you're not really rooting for those other teams to win, your just rooting for these idiots to lose.... or cover the spread

Having two teams makes absolutely no sense to me. otherwise I may as well be a Christian Muslim

LOL, "Christian Muslim"

wait, in the first sentence, you mentioned that you had a ONE "PERIOD"
Share 49ersWebzone