There are 632 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

If it's good enough for Harbaugh, it's good enough for me.

"What's the matter with having two favorite teams? Is that a crime?" Harbaugh said Wednesday. "My opinion would be that it doesn't make you a bad person to have two favorite football teams."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10265002/2013-nfl-playoffs-steve-smith-carolina-panthers-irked-ric-flair-talk-san-francisco-49ers
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for Bay2Bay9erAllday.
This gonna be good...
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
This gonna be good...

This, will root for other teams, in the end its niners or nothing!
Goniners
Originally posted by Jakemall:
"What's the matter with having two favorite teams? Is that a crime?" Harbaugh said Wednesday. "My opinion would be that it doesn't make you a bad person to have two favorite football teams."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/10265002/2013-nfl-playoffs-steve-smith-carolina-panthers-irked-ric-flair-talk-san-francisco-49ers

2 favorite teams in the same league does not compute with me. I don't understand that mindset. A good friend of mine on the east coast is a Skins fan, but always ends up being a Ravens fan by the end of the year lol. He pretends to be a die-hard fan of whichever one is doing better. That annoys the hell out of me.
I heard Kap likes the Dolphins.
Harbs has set up his Barcalounger in the Panthers heads... they are worried about RIC FLAIR? and basically harbaugh just punked them again with that statement... it is pure genius. let them get worked up about that while we plan to destroy them
Originally posted by ubaisore:
Harbs has set up his Barcalounger in the Panthers heads... they are worried about RIC FLAIR? and basically harbaugh just punked them again with that statement... it is pure genius. let them get worked up about that while we plan to destroy them

Good point. There might be something to that .
[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 8, 2014 at 9:53 PM ]
I'm sure Harbaugh is trolling them.

I personally dislike "Bay Area Fans" (e.g., I love the 49ers AND Raiders)
I guess if you are completely loyal to both? Id think haveomg more than 1 team would lose the point its Poligamy
I do follow and root for multiple teams in college, but beyond that, as far as pro sports is concerned, its one or none.
Lol
Some female reporter asked "What do you think of the Ric Flair drama?" and he acted like he was oblivious to anything (pretty sure he wasn't). The reporter was referencing Steve Smith's comments about Flair's visit to the Niners and Harbs played it perfectly. He did a mindf**k on the Panthers.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by Jakemall:

forgot about this gem lol