LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 197 users in the forums

If Roman Leaves, how about Chud?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Jimmy Rae he deserves a second chance.

Run this play twice, and play action on third down -- Repeat.

Isn't this the same system Roman runs? Wow...Rae would be continuity.
I want an OC that runs the inside outside zone running scheme and then mix in the veer and inverted veer too. The zone scheme is the best running scheme ever developed in the NFL. It takes advantage of Kap's skills too. This is how Seattle is so successful with a midget as a QB.
If anyone seriously thinks that should Roman get the Vikes head job, he would take Tomsula with him...I doubt it . Tomsula isn't going anywhere with roman in Vikes town, but staying here he would have a much better visibility and chance for a HC elsewhere. Now if Tomsula got the HC, that is entirely different...and I don't think roman would leave with him either.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Jimmy Rae he deserves a second chance.

You should get a 95% warning for such talk!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Roman just pissed cause of the clause in his contract... no more eating junk food / snacking up in the new booth during games.

if he wasnt so busy eating maybe we could score a redzone td every now and then. he puts em on auto in the endzone

all that sugar / pizza making him crash and doze off between plays, it's just f****d up

the pages are sticky and all the redzone plays get skipped over lol
Idk who this guy is but if the topic says "What about CHUD" and everyone is optimistic that says alot
Originally posted by Since07:
Idk who this guy is but if the topic says "What about CHUD" and everyone is optimistic that says alot

Chud sucks ass. No way would I even consider him for the OC job. He had one decent year coordinating an offense, and that was back in 2007. The guy is an a*****e, and he calls way too many pass plays. Almost a 2:1 ratio. f**k that.
too bad mike shannahan is too tenured to be just an OC. he would be badass but hes gonna get a HC job for sure if he doesnt take a year or two off
  • sfout
  • Veteran
I get about everyone's excitement about maybe seeing Roman leave but I've said it since 2011 and so have many others. This offense isn't Roman's, it's Harbaugh's -- if Roman gets a HC position it'll look similar but in now way will it be a copy of what we've seen Alex and Colin run.

If an outside coordinator is brought in it will be for a particular aspect of their style that they can add to Harbuagh's system + their ability to call plays. If there isn't an outside candidate who can/will call plays in a certain way Harbaugh would just stay in house with the OC.
[ Edited by sfout on Jan 12, 2014 at 8:22 AM ]
jimmy rae...lol

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
jimmy rae...lol

he would know to at least try the run with gore and that big ol on first and goal from the five, or second and goal from the five,, or fourth and goal from the one,,,, f**king stupid roman. if we lose,, he will cost us in my opinion and today is another game we must win despite of roman
Share 49ersWebzone