LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 358 users in the forums

If Roman Leaves, how about Chud?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Liono
What about Mike Shannahan?
Originally posted by Liono:
What about Mike Shannahan?

WTF are our coaches being interviewed during the playoffs?? Wtf, really on the sat. before our divisional? Is this common practice?
Originally posted by mayo49:
Jimmy Rae he deserves a second chance.

We'll call it the "dadgum yahoo" offense!
i hope they go to the college ranks and get an explosive offensive philosophy. we have a team built to go down field fast with Kaps arm , Vernons size and speed and crabs and boldins ability to out jump people. kap in a patriots type spread offense would be insane but we cant get away from the run. balance is key but when its time to throw we have to be way more creative than weve been with roman
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
WTF are our coaches being interviewed during the playoffs?? Wtf, really on the sat. before our divisional? Is this common practice?

Ken Whisenhunt had three interviews this week alone and Mike McCoy interviewed with SD when Denver was still in the playoffs.
All this talk about "what if" Roman leaves, I still prefer my HC to call the plays if he is a former NFL QB, and contributed to play calls at Stanford. We don't HAVE to have an OC, that is why the Harbaugh signing was so great...the guy is fully capable of calling his own plays.
what I dont understand is given the talent on the offensive side of the ball we haven't cracked the top 10 in the league in O. Why is he even in consideration for the HC gig. If anything I'd say both sides of the ball we're under achieving. The only game we "should of lost" this year was Seattle, the rest were do to bad game planning/coaching.
Geep Cryst ftw
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
what I dont understand is given the talent on the offensive side of the ball we haven't cracked the top 10 in the league in O. Why is he even in consideration for the HC gig. If anything I'd say both sides of the ball we're under achieving. The only game we "should of lost" this year was Seattle, the rest were do to bad game planning/coaching.

i think it couldve happened this year but our WRs were all banged up. playcalling in the redzone has also been suspect. i think roman is alright but we can definitely get more out of these players.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Roman just pissed cause of the clause in his contract... no more eating junk food / snacking up in the new booth during games.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Roman just pissed cause of the clause in his contract... no more eating junk food / snacking up in the new booth during games.

if he wasnt so busy eating maybe we could score a redzone td every now and then. he puts em on auto in the endzone
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

if he wasnt so busy eating maybe we could score a redzone td every now and then. he puts em on auto in the endzone

all that sugar / pizza making him crash and doze off between plays, it's just f****d up

all that sugar / pizza making him crash and doze off between plays, it's just f****d up

the pages are sticky and all the redzone plays get skipped over lol
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
the pages are sticky and all the redzone plays get skipped over lol

Roman effin up big time!!
Share 49ersWebzone