LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

What is Kaeps worth....?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is Kaeps worth....?

Originally posted by aTx49er:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
After watching Manning smoke it off Kaeps price is going up by the quarter!

Good thing you're not the GM......

I'm just saying. People were saying Kaep wasn't worth X based on his performance in the NFCCG. After watching Brees and Manning get their asses handed to them and Kaep playing MUCH better than those two...
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Manning, Brees, Brady. Those players are special.

None of those players lost the game at the end against Seattle. Kap needs to learn from them.

I know they are but so is Kaep his agent will let the 9ers front office know that. I hope his deal doesn't hamstring us but he has a lot of leverage.
Originally posted by aTx49er:

Good thing you're not the GM......

I'm just saying. People were saying Kaep wasn't worth X based on his performance in the NFCCG. After watching Brees and Manning get their asses handed to them and Kaep playing MUCH better than those two...

Kap is more dynamic than the two Superbowl winning future HOFers you just mentioned.
It makes it way easier to defend these pocket QBs if you can shut down their running game.

Seattle adjusted to Kap running in the 2nd half of NFL and he was forced to try to make more plays from the pocket. 3 4th quarter turnovers were the result.

And I don't blame him(solely)for that loss Btw but those 3 turnovers didn't help.

P.S. The common denominator between Peyton and Brees is that they both have contracts that handicap their teams in some ways....
kap looks pretty good right now
Need to keep the D together. After watching that crap from Manning, it should be obvious what a lock down D can do.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Need to keep the D together. After watching that crap from Manning, it should be obvious what a lock down D can do.

Yep, need a complete team to beat these guys. They've completely destroyed the best passers in the league this year.
He is worth his rookie contract signed until he proves he can win something. Russell Wilson can win. Can Kaep?
Originally posted by jreff22:

Re - sign the D and let Kaep play out his contract at small dollars. You can always Franchise Tag him if you need to later on.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
He is worth his rookie contract signed until he proves he can win something. Russell Wilson can win. Can Kaep?

What did you think of Peyton Manning's performance?
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Manning played ok if you look at the stats. One interception the D linemen hit his arm. More bad blocking if you ask me.

The game was complete TEAM DOMINATION. It's hard to look at this game and say Manning choked IMO. They scored every way you can including safety, kick return for TD. Just big plays all over. O, D, and Special teams.

Apparently he can unless you are one of those Kaep haters that think that a SB appearance and 2 NFC championship games mean nothing. I get you're a Kaep Hater but the reality is he a REALLY GOOD QB. Wilson threw for a whopping 208 yds against a mediocre defense tonight on a neutral field. If you think he's better than Kaep then you are a fool.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

Manning played ok if you look at the stats. One interception the D linemen hit his arm. More bad blocking if you ask me.

The game was complete TEAM DOMINATION. It's hard to look at this game and say Manning choked IMO. They scored every way you can including safety, kick return for TD. Just big plays all over. O, D, and Special teams.

Of course he didn't choke. To qualify as a "choke", you have to at least give your team a chance to win the game.

Apparently he can unless you are one of those Kaep haters that think that a SB appearance and 2 NFC championship games mean nothing. I get you're a Kaep Hater but the reality is he a REALLY GOOD QB. Wilson threw for a whopping 208 yds against a mediocre defense tonight on a neutral field. If you think he's better than Kaep then you are a fool.

I see Wilson holding a Super Bowl trophy. Let me know when Kaep does that.....

Maybe you should be a Seahawks fan then since Wilson's so 'great' and spare us from your weekly hate of our QB. Since I'm in SD leave here too!

Trent Dilfer has a Super Bowl trophy too. Your arguments change with the wind.
Share 49ersWebzone