There are 212 users in the forums

What is Kaeps worth....?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

What is Kaeps worth....?

Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by Jakemall:
Originally posted by Amir:
that bullet pass to crabs in the sea game was INSANE

You don't seem to be able to stand by and watch someone praise Colin Kaepernick without rushing to your keyboard to remind us of one of his failures. What's that about?

What? I thought that pass was insane. I still do.

Originally posted by crabman82:
some people call them hidden agendas, but this one is pretty obvious.

I'm pretty sure I have no hidden agendas. A lot of people like to add more into what I say than what I mean, but I'm pretty clear about my thoughts if you bother to read it without being defensive or inputing any other bias into it. You don't have to agree with it though.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pd24:
Man, we should have won. That Baldwin return hurt, even though we only gave up 3, I would rather they have started that drive at the 20.

to me its a tale of 2 plays. their kicker having no confidence at a 53 yarder making them go for it on 4th and 7 and getting a long td. and the obvious last play in the end zone. game of inches and thats a 10-14 point swing that went in their direction, and in a 23-17 game, thats the difference.
True, we can pick a handful of plays, but special teams let us down right after we went uo 17-10. On that last drive, maybe we are only down 3 instead of 6.

then what playing for a tie? in all honesty i'd rather be down 4-6 points with the ball last than down 3. down 3 can cause you to be conservative and rely on the fact that you can always tie the game. overtime is a complete toss up as it is.

For sure, play to win, but I am just saying if we were down 3, we don't need to take that shot at that time. we could have got another play or two in.
Man, we should have won. That Baldwin return hurt, even though we only gave up 3, I would rather they have started that drive at the 20.

to me its a tale of 2 plays. their kicker having no confidence at a 53 yarder making them go for it on 4th and 7 and getting a long td. and the obvious last play in the end zone. game of inches and thats a 10-14 point swing that went in their direction, and in a 23-17 game, thats the difference.
True, we can pick a handful of plays, but special teams let us down right after we went uo 17-10. On that last drive, maybe we are only down 3 instead of 6.

then what playing for a tie? in all honesty i'd rather be down 4-6 points with the ball last than down 3. down 3 can cause you to be conservative and rely on the fact that you can always tie the game. overtime is a complete toss up as it is.

For sure, play to win, but I am just saying if we were down 3, we don't need to take that shot at that time. we could have got another play or two in.

There were a number of mistakes and plays I'd like to get back...and calls that should have or shouldn't have been made to spread the blame around.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Seahawks troll detected, reported, soon to be banned.

Fairly certain I've been a 49er supporter longer than you've been alive. Let's hold back the insults and accusations.
[ Edited by joshuatree on Mar 6, 2014 at 2:12 PM ]

I'm pretty sure I have no hidden agendas. A lot of people like to add more into what I say than what I mean, but I'm pretty clear about my thoughts if you bother to read it without being defensive or inputing any other bias into it. You don't have to agree with it though.

yeah thats why i called it pretty obvious. its pretty pathetic we're at a state where when someone references a good play kaepernick made, and someone like you gotta rush to put up some gif of a play that didnt end well and wasnt the one he was referencing. you knew what play he was talking about and just were trying to be a dick.
Originally posted by joshuatree:

Fairly certain I've been a 49er supporter than you've been alive

fairly certain nobody gives a s**t. if you're being truthful, lay low and build up the post count. come in guns a blazin with under 10 posts and this is what you're gonna get.
fairly certain nobody gives a s**t. if you're being truthful, lay low and build up the post count. come in guns a blazin with under 10 posts and this is what you're gonna get.

Haha I've been completely respectable. You guys take care, I have some business to deal with.

yeah thats why i called it pretty obvious. its pretty pathetic we're at a state where when someone references a good play kaepernick made, and someone like you gotta rush to put up some gif of a play that didnt end well and wasnt the one he was referencing. you knew what play he was talking about and just were trying to be a dick.

You've been here since 2010...you been MIA? cuz Amir and I have been going at it on QBs for years. This is more about me yanking his chain than Kap.

Haha I've been completely respectable. You guys take care, I have some business to deal with.

You do that.
You've been here since 2010...you been MIA? cuz Amir and I have been going at it on QBs for years. This is more about me yanking his chain than Kap.

MIA from what? cus i dont read every single one of your posts over a course of years? LOL. if you're yanking his chain with some friendly banter and i'm off than so be it. given the back and forth between kaep guys and that other guy, you can understand how it looks like you're doing it to be a dick. but like i said if you're not, then you're not.

[ Edited by Jakemall on Mar 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM ]
  • pd24
  • Veteran

Fairly certain I've been a 49er supporter longer than you've been alive. Let's hold back the insults and accusations.

True. I'm new to the game of football, I thought maybe Kaepernick excelled when the Seahawks also made mistakes but no.

Lol.. You said you were new to the game, but you been a 49er supporter longer than Phoenix49ers?

True. I'm new to the game of football, I thought maybe Kaepernick excelled when the Seahawks also made mistakes but no.

Lol.. You said you were new to the game, but you been a 49er supporter longer than Phoenix49ers?

I'm guessing he meant that as sarcasm.
Originally posted by Amir:
Originally posted by crake49:
You don't seem to be able to stand by and watch someone praise Colin Kaepernick without rushing to your keyboard to remind us of one of his failures. What's that about?

You can always tell when Amir's feels are hurt..he starts posting pics of Alex.
More than Romo, less then Rodgers.
Share 49ersWebzone