LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 433 users in the forums

NFL Replay - Niners vs Packers 1/5/14

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Could anyone make out what McCarthy said to Harbaugh at the end? He said a few words and then as they were walking away, he distinctly said two words, I could swear it was something like "Beat Seattle."
i hate how they keep saying how amazing that escape was by aaron rodgers. its like saying how amazing golden tate's catch was in the fail mary. NFl network loves them some rodgers
Originally posted by JustinNiner:
i hate how they keep saying how amazing that escape was by aaron rodgers. its like saying how amazing golden tate's catch was in the fail mary. NFl network loves them some rodgers

some of what these networks say in game and on other shows is just amazing. it wasnt an amazing escape at all. sure it looked good on tv and if i'm a packers fan i'm loving it. but it happened because of a pretty bad hold any knowledgeable football fan could see.
[ Edited by crabman82 on Jan 7, 2014 at 9:07 PM ]
That cb house #31 or whatever on GB who replace shields held Crabtree all game or who ever he attempted to cover. He had a fist full of jersey everytime
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Could anyone make out what McCarthy said to Harbaugh at the end? He said a few words and then as they were walking away, he distinctly said two words, I could swear it was something like "Beat Seattle."

If you're not any way associated with Seattle I'm sure the whole league hates that team from dick Sherman to Carroll. Speaking of coaches it's funny when I'm bored and randomly check other teams forums how much those fans dislike harbaugh for how emotional he is yet 99.9% of them would happily get rid of their current coach for him in a heartbeat. Jealousy much? Especially lions fans who dispise him after slap gate and yet have fantasies of him coaching that team
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Even though its a replay, it still pisses me off when they show Davone House sexually harassing Crabtree all day in that game. WTF is it with refs letting DB's do whatever they want to the 9er receivers??
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
I hope the Niners win.

Damn dude, please don't give it away
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Even though its a replay, it still pisses me off when they show Davone House sexually harassing Crabtree all day in that game. WTF is it with refs letting DB's do whatever they want to the 9er receivers??

I had a big discussion about this at the bar I was watching the game at. In Hockey, in the playoffs, they swallow the whistles. If they are going to do that in the NFL playoffs, that's fine, as long as the players know and it is consistent, from game to game, i.e. no calls get called (at least for PI, etc.).

I'm still peeved at the Super Bowl. If Goodell says swallow, I guess you swallow

But, do it across the board.
That means Hitner gets to do what he did to Pierre Thomas
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
I hope the Niners win.

Geez. Reminds me of the time someone told me Bruce Willis was a ghost the entire time.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I hope the Niners win.

Geez. Reminds me of the time someone told me Bruce Willis was a ghost the entire time.

He was a ghost!?
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I hope the Niners win.

He was a ghost!?
Bruce is still alive ..don't listen to that guy
I thought it was interesting the bias shown for Green Bay. They almost never mentioned anything positive about SF. It seemed that at least Buck was a GB homer, the other announcer was a little more balanced. Amazing amound of holding in the game on the GB side, my homerism did not see as much holding on the SF side. It will be interesting to see how the refs call the game with the Panthers.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
watched it last night and man that Eddie Lacy is a beast
Originally posted by susweel:
watched it last night and man that Eddie Lacy is a beast

It looked like he got the better of (W)hitner who was trying to lay him out! Very rarely does that happen
Share 49ersWebzone