LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 284 users in the forums

New logo

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by boast:
keep this on the down low... my source at HQ leaked this for me. it will be announced just after this years Super Bowl

But where will the parade be held?
better, National holiday
Why not just call them the San Jose 49ers since they're just a stones throw away from that city?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by meathead:
Why not just call them the San Jose 49ers since they're just a stones throw away from that city?

because they will play in Santa Clara not San Jose
If anything, I wish we went back to our logo from the 80s.

The San Jose 49ers of Santa Clara from San Francisco
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

The San Jose 49ers of Santa Clara from San Francisco

Change hasn't been good for the 49ers. Lets just keep everything just the way it is.
come on. geese. there will be no new logo. then the giants and jets should get one too
San Francisco does not disserve the 49ers name anymore. They lost that right when they did not provide a new stadium.
Not sure what they should be called perhaps the Bay Area 49ers, California 49ers, NorCal Niners or whatever, but SF lost its rights for the Niners, IMHO.
THIS IS STUPID

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
keep this on the down low... my source at HQ leaked this for me. it will be announced just after this years Super Bowl

No new logo, no new name.

Dallas didn't change their name to the Arlington Cowboys. We also don't say the Orchard Park Buffalo Bills.
This is getting old.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
This is getting old.

Yea, the logo is old. Time for a new one.
Originally posted by mustangmele:
No new logo, no new name.

Dallas didn't change their name to the Arlington Cowboys. We also don't say the Orchard Park Buffalo Bills.

We are getting a new logo, that much is known
Share 49ersWebzone