There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

Originally posted by KegBert:
The scenario where we win the Super Bowl.

This. Don't care how it happens.
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
Are tickets on sale for the NFCCG

They actually are on sale to STH , the 8th is the last day to purchase
Let's beat Carolina first, ok? One game at a time.
The one that ends in New York
You almost always take homefield advantage! I'd much rather play the Saints at home than the Seahawks on the road. No questions asked. Then when we advance to the Super Bowl, I hope we play San Diego or New England. I don't want to play Denver!
One last game at the Stick please.
Go 49ers, Go Saints and Go Chargers!!! Lol
[ Edited by Olejohnnyboy on Jan 6, 2014 at 11:09 PM ]
Who the F wants to play Seattle in Seattle?

This is a no brainer. Weak Saints at Candlestick, or the one place we cant seem to win? Ill take the home game against the weaker team...
This question isn't stupid but... oh who am I kidding, yeah it is. Saints all day long, for a proper farewell to the old lady. They are way softer than Seadderal, plus I need to see Brooks with another strip-sack of Brees w/o a flag this time.
Originally posted by KegBert:
The scenario where we win the Super Bowl.

This.
Who are these 19% that voted to play in Seattle than against an inferior Saints team at the Stick??
During the season I was hoping we would play this team at our place or that team at their place. Whatever was the easiest route. My thinking now is that it does not matter, line em' up and roll them down. The 49ers are the team all other playoff teams would least like to play.
What kind of insane question/poll is this?!?!? NFC Champ game at The 'Stick, what a send off!! How can there be any other alternative? f**k the Seahags, if they get beat and we don't play them have no fear..We will play them twice next/this year..
NINERS!!
Man, do we have some irrational brethren on this board. haha