There are 67 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

What is the preffered Play-Off Scenario for you, providing we beat Carolina ?

Originally posted by kwchawk:
I'm just afraid we are a bunch of stinking pretenders and our coach is a homophoic little piece of crap that can't stand losing but that is just what is going to happen to our pretender team. If we are lucky enough to get by tommoroorow we will not makeit to the super bowl and will ultimately go on a death spiral and not be in the playoffs until the antichrist comes.

Too bad your mom didn't swallow you that night.
Now THAT is a funny response. Gotta remember it and use it appropriately. And often.

What is not funny are the SHs. It will take a heroic effort and probably some good luck to beat them up there. Their crowd is a huge, huge advantage no other team can match due to the stadium architecture and the officials obviously let them foul more than they should. If arms are grabbed, there will be few completions.

Anyway, tomorrow is the game to worry about right now.
I'm just afraid we are a bunch of stinking pretenders and our coach is a homophoic little piece of crap that can't stand losing but that is just what is going to happen to our pretender team. If we are lucky enough to get by tommoroorow we will not makeit to the super bowl and will ultimately go on a death spiral and not be in the playoffs until the antichrist comes.

One of the big knocks against Harbs has always been the suspicion that he's homophoic tommoroorow.
Originally posted by swayze:

One of the big knocks against Harbs has always been the suspicion that he's homophoic tommoroorow.

I lol'd
seattle
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by swayze:

I lol'd

I remember my first time on the internet when my parents weren't home. Seriously though, what is with all these Hawks and other teams fans coming in trolling lately? Use to get just a few bad fans a year now seems like every week or even every day there are new ones.
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
"We understand that it's going to come down to going to Seattle and winning," safety Donte Whitner said three weeks ago. "We understand that. No matter what team it is in the NFC, you're going to have to go to Seattle to win, so that's the only thing -- winning football games and then going up there and beating them in their home stadium."

Before the season even began, the 49ers and Seahawks seemed destined to face each other in the NFC Championship game. The 49ers must win tomorrow against the Panthers to make that a reality. Carolina beat the 49ers in Week 10, 10-9, but the 49ers have won all but one game since. Furthermore, there are several key players who will play in tomorrow's game -- Michael Crabtree, Vernon Davis, Eric Reid and Garrett Celek -- who did not finish the contest on Nov. 10. That's likely a big reason why the 49ers are slight favorites heading into the game.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2014/01/so-long-stick-seahawks-make-sure-championship-game-is-in-seattle.html#storylink=cpy
  • Kwlui
  • Veteran
We got em where we want em...
Guess we know the answer, even though we all did before this thread was created.