There are 253 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Roll Call: 49ers vs Panthers Divisional Playoff matchup

I'm going! Section 517 up in the nose bleed section! CANT WAAAAIT!!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Air fare is once again to high for a s**thole destination

Apparently you don't know a phuck load of people move to NC after retirement from all over the US. Where I live is retirement heaven 15 mins away. Hell Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Lawrence Taylor were all here to play golf two years ago together. Larry Fitzgerald and Carson Palmer were down a month ago. I used to work construction and build monster houses for these people.

I dont know one person that retired there or even mentioned retiring there plus

Pebble beach shts on that course celebrity and difficulty wise

The course you are referring to "being s**t upon" is located in Pinehurst, NC (The US Open of Golf). Dude I live in one of the biggest Golf reservations around. There are at least 12 courses within a 25 mile radius of me not counting the main course. It ain't nothing to ride down the road and seeing Michael Jordan busting down the fairway. They treat golf like it is the creed of life they live by here. I personally can't stand most of the people here because of it.

Apparently you don't know a phuck load of people move to NC after retirement from all over the US. Where I live is retirement heaven 15 mins away. Hell Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Lawrence Taylor were all here to play golf two years ago together. Larry Fitzgerald and Carson Palmer were down a month ago. I used to work construction and build monster houses for these people.

The course you are referring to "being s**t upon" is located in Pinehurst, NC (The US Open of Golf). Dude I live in one of the biggest Golf reservations around. There are at least 12 courses within a 25 mile radius of me not counting the main course. It ain't nothing to ride down the road and seeing Michael Jordan busting down the fairway. They treat golf like it is the creed of life they live by here. I personally can't stand most of the people here because of it.

prove it

prove it

Don't have any pictures of Michael. I did take care of a dialysis patient that plays with Michael out there before I switch job titles. In Pinehurst there are 8 courses alone. I could never come close to affording to play there. http://www.pinehurst.com/golf/. Here is Larry and Carson from what one friend of mind took out there in September. All kinds of athletes come down here to play these very courses.

prove it

Don't have any pictures of Michael. I did take care of a dialysis patient that plays with Michael out there before I switch job titles. In Pinehurst there are 8 courses alone. I could never come close to affording to play there. http://www.pinehurst.com/golf/. Here is Larry and Carson from what one friend of mind took out there in September. All kinds of athletes come down here to play these very courses.

not impressed...you said you can ride down the road right now and see MJ...

prove it

not impressed...you said you can ride down the road right now and see MJ...

I know you were just messing
Ugh these ticket prices stink and the likelihood that my girlfriend and I will be able to afford driving down, getting a hotel for two nights, going to the game, and getting food/beers/etc. is shrinking by the day.
I'll be there! Got some upper level box seats for $76. Can't wait to see Kaep play for the first time!
North Carolina is far from a s**thole. It's a nice state all around. Probably one of the better places to live in the country

Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
Ugh these ticket prices stink and the likelihood that my girlfriend and I will be able to afford driving down, getting a hotel for two nights, going to the game, and getting food/beers/etc. is shrinking by the day.
Not to meniton gas. Those are the reasons I'm out on this game.
http://www.ticketexchangebyticketmaster.com/NFL/InventoryBrowse/Carolina-Panthers-Tickets-at-Bank-of-America-Stadium-in-Charlotte-1-12-2014?PID=1488592&intcmp=tm106392&wt.mc_id=NFL_TEAM_SF_EMAIL_PLYOFF_LINK
got section 116 row 2. just me going and its my last game of the season so i splurged a little. the flites were all bs tho, nothing direct and i have to fly out that morning so im praying that the crap weather is all over with and all flites will run smooth. get in at 1030 am.

Talbert
Originally posted by Hipstersoup:
got section 116 row 2. just me going and its my last game of the season so i splurged a little. the flites were all bs tho, nothing direct and i have to fly out that morning so im praying that the crap weather is all over with and all flites will run smooth. get in at 1030 am.

Talbert

it'll be close to 60's with a chance of rain Sunday
Driving up from FL and will be in section 514 row 10! Can't wait!
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

Or you could save your travel money, and just walk to MetLife Stadium for the Niners Super Bowl tickets
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Or you could save your travel money, and just walk to MetLife Stadium for the Niners Super Bowl tickets

This!

Plus, this year will be remembered for some of the cheapest SB tickets in history once 50,000 Shecawk fans dump their tix at the same time!