LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Roll Call: 49ers vs Panthers Divisional Playoff matchup

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I done got my ticket Upper Deck Section 511 row 19 (I could not afford good seats due to in the middle of moving). Who's coming?

Update: We are having a huge tailgate on 700 S Church St. in lot 700 C. Come on by and shut Bank of America down with us!
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Jan 10, 2014 at 11:49 AM ]
Haven't gotten mine ticket yet, but I am going. Did you see the link to the Tailgate Info I posted on the other threads?
In
im looking for some better seats myself. Prices are crazy, but if i can find some good priced seats that aren't wack then ill be making that drive. I will know by wednesday
I really, really want to make the drive down from NJ and go, but ticket prices are pretty steep right now considering that my girlfriend and I are trying to move to SF in the Spring.

Still going to hold out hope that somehow I can make it work. Drove down to Atlanta last year and it was incredible. We'll see.
This app might help you find local fans. Seems pretty neat. Don't have an iPhone so I don't know for sure how it works.

http://www.fanmeetr.com/
[ Edited by BleedsRedNGold on Jan 6, 2014 at 6:58 PM ]
Got my tickets yesterday. Looking forward to my first road playoff game. Hope we pack the house.
I'm still trying to figure out how much I can get tickets for. My boss is going to get in contact with someone who works with the Panthers. I live in Raleigh so it's only a 3 hour drive. I wanna go so badly!
Air fare is once again to high for a s**thole destination
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I really, really want to make the drive down from NJ and go, but ticket prices are pretty steep right now considering that my girlfriend and I are trying to move to SF in the Spring.

Still going to hold out hope that somehow I can make it work. Drove down to Atlanta last year and it was incredible. We'll see.

Do it!

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Apparently you don't know a phuck load of people move to NC after retirement from all over the US. Where I live is retirement heaven 15 mins away. Hell Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Lawrence Taylor were all here to play golf two years ago together. Larry Fitzgerald and Carson Palmer were down a month ago. I used to work construction and build monster houses for these people.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Apparently you don't know a phuck load of people move to NC after retirement from all over the US. Where I live is retirement heaven 15 mins away. Hell Joe Montana, Barry Sanders, Lawrence Taylor were all here to play golf two years ago together. Larry Fitzgerald and Carson Palmer were down a month ago. I used to work construction and build monster houses for these people.

I dont know one person that retired there or even mentioned retiring there plus

Pebble beach shts on that course celebrity and difficulty wise

WTF

Apparently all retirees must forward all future information through you, and Pebble is the only course allowed to be considered suitable to play a round of golf. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

WTF

Apparently all retirees must forward all future information through you, and Pebble is the only course allowed to be considered suitable to play a round of golf. lol

They do and their choice is somewhere else
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:

You might be the key. Can't risk it you have to attend.
Share 49ersWebzone