There are 117 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

The one consistent problem that has continued all season....

Burning timeouts. I have been saying to myself all season long, "They can't keep burning timeouts like this once they make it to the playoffs." Well we just experienced game 1 of the playoffs, and this may have been the worst example yet of wasting timeouts. What is going on??? Why has this not been fixed yet?
It's the problem with Roman's offense.
It hasn't been just this season. It's been since Harbaugh has been hired. Quite honestly I think it is because of all the pre-snap shifting this team does as well as a complicated relay system to get the call to the QB.

And I highly doubt this will be fixed any time soon. Just the nature of Roman's offense or Harbaugh's playcalling system.
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
Burning timeouts. I have been saying to myself all season long, "They can't keep burning timeouts like this once they make it to the playoffs." Well we just experienced game 1 of the playoffs, and this may have been the worst example yet of wasting timeouts. What is going on??? Why has this not been fixed yet?

Because everybody know's that without Romans genius pre-snap shifting, we would never be able to complete a pass or run the ball.

On those last few drives, there was almost no pre-snap b******t, yet somehow we were able to move the ball and get first downs. Interesting.
You mean a team can just line up and run a play, and still have it work?.........naaah wHAT YOU.....FAHGETTABOUTIT
  • sfout
  • Veteran
The timeout at the beginning of the second half apparently was the result of Kaepernick forgetting to put his wristband play sheet back on. Hearing that makes me say WTF!

Especially when we lined up in the same formation after the timeout and got stuffed.
Originally posted by sfout:
The timeout at the beginning of the second half apparently was the result of Kaepernick forgetting to put his wristband play sheet back on. Hearing that makes me say WTF!

Especially when we lined up in the same formation after the timeout and got stuffed.

Yeah that was ONE TO. He didn't leave it 3 times.