LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

I can't be the only one who LOVED the officiating!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I can't be the only one who LOVED the officiating!

Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Are you drunk? The non-call on McDonald almost cost us the gAME. I have never seen WR's mugged like ours were today. I do not whine about officiating. But today, I was taken aback. I mean I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but after today, I think someone in the nfl front office doesn't like us. Sorry, it was ridiculous.

THIS THIS THIS THIS..AMEN..!!!!! ITS EVERY WEEK..HORRIBLE CALLS AGAINST US AND NO CALLS FOR US..!!!

Yeah when do we ever get helped out by the refs. I don't get how crabtree can get mugged so hard and no call. And how do u miss the call on mcdonald being held. Its right there and so blatant
If you are going to let the guys play do it on both sides like they did today. Not 1 sided like they do for Seattle where the refs believe the hype.... Let Cheathawks hold 50 yards downfield where if you touch them with a fingernail you get interference. Cheathawks get 1 sided ref calls. That's what I hate. Not if it's consistent on both sides.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The McDonald hold was the only one I'm upset about.

The holds on Crabs I'm ok with because they let us do the exact same thing.
The McDonald hold was bad, cost us that touchdown. But it was pretty much no calls on both sides so that was even and fair.
So many cheap shots by packers Oline that weren't called its ridiculous. It's a miracle someone didn't get seriously hurt.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Jan 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM ]
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I was really upset at the non-calls in the first quarter....but then when I seen the refs were just letting guys play, I was all for it. I have ZERO problem with not calling every ticky tack call. They let the teams play ball today and the better team won..period. Good job refs.

Did you really? I saw that it was as detrimental to us than it was the Packers. The way our offense is built, and the defense we play that never bodes well for us.
That Mcdonald no call was horrendous, dude was getting choked out on 4th down, call a penalty there and GB is punting, takes a TD off the board.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jan 5, 2014 at 6:57 PM ]
Check out ray's play at 2:29 where he was sacking rogers.

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Full-Highlights-49ers-at-Packers/44d3362c-0627-4e65-8ac8-5e8b5db6290e

Tell that's "letting them play".

sure. if you are playing mudwrestling.
I like Hochuli, and I think his crew did pretty well today. We won, the officiating didn't cost us the game, even if there were some pretty blatant fouls not called. Compared to other games I've seen this was pretty decent, they can't get every call right and I don't feel like it was biased at all.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:

49ers would have had 1st and goal, instead we kick another FG

Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by jersey49er:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Are you drunk? The non-call on McDonald almost cost us the gAME. I have never seen WR's mugged like ours were today. I do not whine about officiating. But today, I was taken aback. I mean I don't believe in conspiracy theories, but after today, I think someone in the nfl front office doesn't like us. Sorry, it was ridiculous.

THIS THIS THIS THIS..AMEN..!!!!! ITS EVERY WEEK..HORRIBLE CALLS AGAINST US AND NO CALLS FOR US..!!!

Yeah when do we ever get helped out by the refs. I don't get how crabtree can get mugged so hard and no call. And how do u miss the call on mcdonald being held. Its right there and so blatant

I think you have to call the blatant calls at least. Because like you said, allowing too much to take place to cause the game to get out of hand
Originally posted by trogdor:
I like Hochuli, and I think his crew did pretty well today. We won, the officiating didn't cost us the game, even if there were some pretty blatant fouls not called. Compared to other games I've seen this was pretty decent, they can't get every call right and I don't feel like it was biased at all.

Maybe we were not watching the same game.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that Ray Mac holding non-call is unacceptable. I can see letting DB's and WR's battle it out, but that hold basically handed the packers 7 points. That ref needs to be investigated. srsly.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Jan 5, 2014 at 7:03 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by Janitor:

49ers would have had 1st and goal, instead we kick another FG

Yeah and GB would have had a 1st and goal on Brock.
I don't know about the whole game. I saw crabs getting mugged a few times. The ray call was historically blown. It was blatant. Everyone in the stadium saw the takedown. And, it was in the play. the hold was material. It was relevant.
Share 49ersWebzone