LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

I can't be the only one who LOVED the officiating!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

I can't be the only one who LOVED the officiating!

The Panthers game is just another example of why we need to get these refs to call the game the way its suppose to be called! And not 'let'em play'

The 49ers play smart football.
The 49ers play hard nose football.
The 49ers play smash mouth football.

What the 49ers dont play is that crap the Panthers were trying to deal out in that first half. What was that bush league, street ball BS. Play hard but play within the rules. Yeah the 49ers were at times losing the plot. But they can pull it back. The players have been in enough spotlight battles to control that and redirect it in a way that will benefit the team.

When any team, athlete knows they are up against a far superior opponent they resort to dirty tactics. Those that officiate the event should step in and control competition/match up. Otherwise why have rules in competing events.

The 49ers have the better athletes, the better players, the better team, the better personnel and coaching staff to get us to #6.

These refs better not f**k us over in Seattle.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ace49ers:
The Panthers game is just another example of why we need to get these refs to call the game the way its suppose to be called! And not 'let'em play'

The 49ers play smart football.
The 49ers play hard nose football.
The 49ers play smash mouth football.

What the 49ers dont play is that crap the Panthers were trying to deal out in that first half. What was that bush league, street ball BS. Play hard but play within the rules. Yeah the 49ers were at times losing the plot. But they can pull it back. The players have been in enough spotlight battles to control that and redirect it in a way that will benefit the team.

When any team, athlete knows they are up against a far superior opponent they resort to dirty tactics. Those that officiate the event should step in and control competition/match up. Otherwise why have rules in competing events.

The 49ers have the better athletes, the better players, the better team, the better personnel and coaching staff to get us to #6.

These refs better not f**k us over in Seattle.

I'm more afraid of this than Seattle actually beating us. I think that stadium and those fans definitely influences the refs. Hoping that we can overcome that.
Please..this officiating was not good today. I was at the game and seen the calls live in action and I was not impressed even though they were within our favor.
Share 49ersWebzone