LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 305 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by Hawks_Own_Niners:
Congrats on the win today 9er retard fans.

You beat a team with a lousy D by 3 points. I really do wish you luck next week against Carolina (I know, you didn't have VD or Crabs during that game so it means you will win this one) so that when you get to Seattle we can stomp another mud hole in your ass and walk it dry in our house!!!! 29-3 and 42-13 ring a bell?

And before you tell me that wont happen again, look at you retarded tatted QB. The guy is a F ' N disaster. Burns timeouts like you get 3 per quarter. Retard . How do you leave your play calling armband off before heading to play the 2nd half. Retard.

It didnt cost you this time but boy what happens if you ever get into the situation of needing them in a close playoff game.

And before you tell me to stop trolling, look at the thread for your own game today from your own fans. Why is Kap burning timeouts, Roman sucks, wahhh wahhh.

We fans up here love reading about how its too noisy, the refs should do something. The league should do something, wahhhhh.

You pu$$ies.

GLAD TO YOU YOU'RE SCARED...WE'RE COMING

btw, I don't expect your sorry A** team to make it past the Saints.

Sounds like a pre pubercent teen trying to sound tough...... typical shehawks fans.

You beat a team with a lousy D by 3 points. I really do wish you luck next week against Carolina (I know, you didn't have VD or Crabs during that game so it means you will win this one) so that when you get to Seattle we can stomp another mud hole in your ass and walk it dry in our house!!!! 29-3 and 42-13 ring a bell?

And before you tell me that wont happen again, look at you retarded tatted QB. The guy is a F ' N disaster. Burns timeouts like you get 3 per quarter. Retard . How do you leave your play calling armband off before heading to play the 2nd half. Retard.

It didnt cost you this time but boy what happens if you ever get into the situation of needing them in a close playoff game.

And before you tell me to stop trolling, look at the thread for your own game today from your own fans. Why is Kap burning timeouts, Roman sucks, wahhh wahhh.

We fans up here love reading about how its too noisy, the refs should do something. The league should do something, wahhhhh.

You pu$$ies.

Russel Wilson has looked terrible lately I wouldn't be surprised if the NFC Champ game is at the stick.
We're going to expose the Panthers for the frauds they are
I love it, a response from a low rent Niner fan.

I don't think you get it, FTard, we want you up here again. Your quarterback is a loser and cannot handle it. Nothing better than kicking your asses on the way to the dance.

And the Saints, please. You can forget about another game at that commode called the Stick!!

You pu$$ies.

LOL when you're banned! Have a bad day.

You pu$$ies.

Good to see another classy seahawk fan. Bye troll

I don't think you get it, FTard, we want you up here again. Your quarterback is a loser and cannot handle it. Nothing better than kicking your asses on the way to the dance.

And the Saints, please. You can forget about another game at that commode called the Stick!!

HAHA, I love little pathetic SheHawk trolls. Don't worry we want to come up there but, like I said, Saints will own you turds. Tell your wife (sister) I say hello.

You pu$$ies.

You should really proof read your work before you call other people names. It makes you look ignorant and unintelligent.

To all future seahawk fans to visit ninertalk..... Idiots like this are exactly why you get absolutely no respect on other teams forums!!!!!!

Just went into one s**t hole and won. Might as well do it again in two weeks. Enjoy the rain till then.

Bandwagon Seattle fans. I want to pinch your cheeks, you're so cute.
Shehawks

That is really intelligent of you. Did you guys all work together to come up with that?

I should use your logic, Well this time this guy will be back and this will happen. Yeah, this time Harvin will be back.

And Russell vs. Kap. Not even close. Kap is an idiot. period.
Downtown SF smells like a s**thole.

Its a good thing that they are working on those 100 year old pipes.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:

Bandwagon Seattle fans. I want to pinch your cheeks, you're so cute.

I'm gonna pinch your cheeks so hard and, in a few months, you're gonna have a little brother!
Shehawks

That is really intelligent of you. Did you guys all work together to come up with that?

I should use your logic, Well this time this guy will be back and this will happen. Yeah, this time Harvin will be back.

And Russell vs. Kap. Not even close. Kap is an idiot. period.

No he won't, that pu**y won't make it out of the first quarter next week. HAHAHA
Share 49ersWebzone