LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I feel better about this game since its in warm weather and in the first game VD got hurt early and we didnt have crab. Time to UNLEASH!
Hoping the team doesn't wind up sick tomorrow or the next day....
Warm SF------Cold GB----back to warm SF....
Hope they have the team doctors standing by.
I think we are going in better prepared, we didn't have Vernon or crabs first time we played and them having no playoff experience too
For some reason, I was more worried about the GB game than facing Carolina afterwards. I EXPECT Niners to win this one and would prefer to beat Seahawks in their own home, great way to get into the SB!
Kitties will be just happy to be there, so we will be happy to move on lol
Originally posted by sanjay122499:
Its a revenge game but where 7-1 at home ....Media and people are thinking Panthers are 1 & done and we got something to prove also.

Cam & Company > Cap & Company.
You played the 49ers basically without Vernon Davis, without Michael Crabtree, without Aldon Smith, and without a third WR threat.

Cam & Company are green and if they have one their famous slow starts this could be a fun game for the 49ers.
Dont like the start time (f**kin b******t)but the panthers won their division so no sense in b***hing about things we cant control. Our boys are hungry. We will be fine.
Originally posted by strickac:
I've never seen the 49ers play live. Being in NC, this might be a great opportunity. I wonder what tickets will run...

Dude! I'll be at the game. Tickets upper are like $154, tack on 20 or 30 more by the end of the week.

$500+ for lower seats. I'll be with like 10 other niner fans here in Carolina
Congrats on the win today 9er retard fans.

You beat a team with a lousy D by 3 points. I really do wish you luck next week against Carolina (I know, you didn't have VD or Crabs during that game so it means you will win this one) so that when you get to Seattle we can stomp another mud hole in your ass and walk it dry in our house!!!! 29-3 and 42-13 ring a bell?

And before you tell me that wont happen again, look at you retarded tatted QB. The guy is a F ' N disaster. Burns timeouts like you get 3 per quarter. Retard . How do you leave your play calling armband off before heading to play the 2nd half. Retard.

It didnt cost you this time but boy what happens if you ever get into the situation of needing them in a close playoff game.

And before you tell me to stop trolling, look at the thread for your own game today from your own fans. Why is Kap burning timeouts, Roman sucks, wahhh wahhh.

We fans up here love reading about how its too noisy, the refs should do something. The league should do something, wahhhhh.

You pu$$ies.
luke kuechly is going to be a pain in our ass........

Originally posted by Hawks_Own_Niners:

You beat a team with a lousy D by 3 points. I really do wish you luck next week against Carolina (I know, you didn't have VD or Crabs during that game so it means you will win this one) so that when you get to Seattle we can stomp another mud hole in your ass and walk it dry in our house!!!! 29-3 and 42-13 ring a bell?

And before you tell me that wont happen again, look at you retarded tatted QB. The guy is a F ' N disaster. Burns timeouts like you get 3 per quarter. Retard . How do you leave your play calling armband off before heading to play the 2nd half. Retard.

It didnt cost you this time but boy what happens if you ever get into the situation of needing them in a close playoff game.

And before you tell me to stop trolling, look at the thread for your own game today from your own fans. Why is Kap burning timeouts, Roman sucks, wahhh wahhh.

We fans up here love reading about how its too noisy, the refs should do something. The league should do something, wahhhhh.

You pu$$ies.

GLAD TO SEE YOU'RE SCARED...WE'RE COMING

btw, I don't expect your sorry A** team to make it past the Saints.

Hawks own the Niners? Better take another look
[ Edited by RabidNiner on Jan 5, 2014 at 7:03 PM ]

You pu$$ies.

GTFO you bum
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
For some reason, I was more worried about the GB game than facing Carolina afterwards. I EXPECT Niners to win this one and would prefer to beat Seahawks in their own home, great way to get into the SB!

Yeah I feel like I was much more nervous about this GB game. Cam Newton is no aaron rodgers and were not playing in Lambeau. We were a vance mcdonald catch away from beating them last time, and that was without Crabs, vernon, and Aldon. The niners are the better team and should win this game.

You pu$$ies.

Just like someone who doesn't know what it is like to win the big one.... just remember the seahawk mantra...there is always next year (and probably some substance that the NFL doesn't test for yet)
  • jrg
  • Veteran

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Share 49ersWebzone