There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Originally posted by dhp318:
I really hope the team can recover quickly... it could be like the post NE game last season.

How? We're healthy, Justin didnt year his triceps. Our d held Rodgers to his least amount of yds in the playoffs
Head back to Santa Clara. Get plenty of rest, get fluids in them. Get them warm, hopefully nobody gets sick. Then head to Carolina Friday. We should be able to beat them but I'm worried (always am) since the 49ers just don't do well against the Panthers. Never have, 7-10 record against them all time. Some teams just dont do well against certain teams. Also, I think this game took a lot out of them as well. We did pretty well injury wise but this was a hard fought win in brutal conditions.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 5, 2014 at 9:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Ric Flair hailing from Charlotte, North Carolina, giving Niners encouragement. Guess he isn't cheering for the home team.

Apparently he has been ignoring there requests to come talk to them but he came and met the 49ers. LMAO! Wooooooooooooooo! Handle our business Horsemen style!
WERE ! A F**K EN Forces skin that cat !
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Head back to Santa Clara. Get plenty of rest, get fluids in them. Get them warm, hopefully nobody gets sick. Then head to Carolina Friday. We should be able to beat them but I'm worried (always am) since the 49ers just don't do well against the Panthers. Never have, like a 3-6 record against them all time. Some teams just dont do well against certain teams.

I'm pretty sure they're staying in Youngstown.
More than one way to skin a cat.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Head back to Santa Clara. Get plenty of rest, get fluids in them. Get them warm, hopefully nobody gets sick. Then head to Carolina Friday. We should be able to beat them but I'm worried (always am) since the 49ers just don't do well against the Panthers. Never have, like a 3-6 record against them all time. Some teams just dont do well against certain teams.

I'm pretty sure they're staying in Youngstown.

Nope
Panthers are a youthful, and talented team, and might be owning the Saints for a while, but this is revenge, gonna get dat azz.
Panthers fan here..........Looking forward to the rematch with 49rs, its going to get ugly in Carolina especially if it rains.
Both team have a top defense and will give their respective team a chance to win but I'm taking Cam & company > Cap company for the W.
Originally posted by sanjay122499:
Panthers fan here..........Looking forward to the rematch with 49rs, its going to get ugly in Carolina especially if it rains.
Both team have a top defense and will give their respective team a chance to win but I'm taking Cam & company > Cap company for the W.

Oh nooes...rain? Are you serious
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Head back to Santa Clara. Get plenty of rest, get fluids in them. Get them warm, hopefully nobody gets sick. Then head to Carolina Friday. We should be able to beat them but I'm worried (always am) since the 49ers just don't do well against the Panthers. Never have, like a 3-6 record against them all time. Some teams just dont do well against certain teams.

I'm pretty sure they're staying in Youngstown.

Negrodamus has seen an incorrect future.
Is Aldon ok?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
How? We're healthy, Justin didnt year his triceps. Our d held Rodgers to his least amount of yds in the playoffs

"healthy" yes, but after that game and our defense playing like 70 snaps we were sluggish until the bye
Got caught looking past Carolina earlier this season, won't happen this time.

Is Steve Smith gonna play...if not tell that fool to "ice up son".
this game is going to be different you cannot play us like they did the 1st time.

its simple if we can get them to commit to the run our wr's are going to eat them up
if they play zone

we are running it with power period.

defensively im not worried
...