There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Agree with this. Rivera will get them under control but they just need to grow up a bit.

Hopefully he can get a guy who thinks he is the kraken from Hogwarts to grow up
Originally posted by reasonable1:
Kaepernick played like a 10 year vet today. This is the maturity I have been waiting to see. Nothing fazed him, he moved in the pocket with grace and poise and if he missed a pass it missed where no one could catch the ball. He checked into runs well all game and allowed the game to come to him. Those scoring drives to close the first half and on the opening possession of the 3rd quarter were his best drives of his career. Crowd still in it...defense still pumped and he shoved it right down their throats. Seattle is in trouble.

I'm assuming you're talking about the Kaep that ended the first half and excelled in the second? "cause he really didn't look good until then. He had 2 near picks from poor throws ,one of which would have been a pick 6. He missed open guys or waited too long to hit open receivers, who then were covered, and even some of his completions were poorly thrown balls. Some of it was from being pressured because the O-line was ineffective and part, I'm sure, was from being a tad hyped up. Once he settled down, with that final drive of the first half, he did much better. The announcers during and after the game noted same. As usual, he and the O in general failed to put together a complete game, ie 2 excellent halves in succession. Will that be enough to go all the way this year? That's doubtful, but one can hope. People will say (and have) that these observations are those of a "hater", which couldn't be further from the truth, but after 50 years of being a fan, I've been able to view their performances with somewhat more objectivity than many on this forum.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
I'm assuming you're talking about the Kaep that ended the first half and excelled in the second? "cause he really didn't look good until then. He had 2 near picks from poor throws ,one of which would have been a pick 6. He missed open guys or waited too long to hit open receivers, who then were covered, and even some of his completions were poorly thrown balls. Some of it was from being pressured because the O-line was ineffective and part, I'm sure, was from being a tad hyped up. Once he settled down, with that final drive of the first half, he did much better. The announcers during and after the game noted same. As usual, he and the O in general failed to put together a complete game, ie 2 excellent halves in succession. Will that be enough to go all the way this year? That's doubtful, but one can hope. People will say (and have) that these observations are those of a "hater", which couldn't be further from the truth, but after 50 years of being a fan, I've been able to view their performances with somewhat more objectivity than many on this forum.
I'm with ya buddy.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Great find. Can't believe how many people get upset because Kap did Cam's SuperCam celebration but nobody seems to mind seeing opponents do some fun kaepernicking.
Originally posted by Muggins:
I'm with ya buddy.
Soooo didn't read. Kaps played well enough to beat some great defenses and out score some decent offenses. Fap for Kap 2014!
[ Edited by fister30 on Jan 12, 2014 at 11:20 PM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Rivera after the game:

"Everybody was emotional and upset, and rightfully so," he said of the scene in the locker room after the season-ending loss. "But I told guys as soon as they got in here, remember this feeling, that team. Remember this feeling and that team we just played because we will see them again and it's not going to be sweet."

Yeah, b***hazz, it ain't going to be sweet because we're going to destroy you foos the 2nd time around -- it's going to be a worse beating than the one we gave you today!

lol please take a ticket and get behind the Packers, they've been saying it for two seasons . . . . . . IN A ROW. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Originally posted by Muggins:
I'm with ya buddy.

UPDATED hater list

-4evrfan
-muggins
Wow I didn't even know Cam told Rivera he can sneak it in on that failed attempt on 4th and 1 at the goal line. If I was a panthers fan I'd be roasting him right now.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
"I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead)."

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96798-kaepernick-is-a-disrespectful-thug/

lol.....so f**king mad.
These tools are so damn butthurt from Kap mocking their precious Cam "Superman" pose and him not backing down from Panthers trashtalking or whatever else. Overreact much? That stupid carolinahuddle.com site looks like something a 10-year-old put together who doesn't quite know what they're doing. Total amateur hour.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
"I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead)."

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/96798-kaepernick-is-a-disrespectful-thug/

lol.....so f**king mad.
These tools are so damn butthurt from Kap mocking their precious Cam "Superman" pose and him not backing down from Panthers trashtalking or whatever else. Overreact much? That stupid carolinahuddle.com site looks like something a 10-year-old put together who doesn't quite know what they're doing. Total amateur hour.

hahhahha

Kaep DID NOT look like a 10 yr vet in the first half and during those last sec TO's. Does this kid not understand the importance of time management?!

He continued to throw low and missed wide open players b/c his inability to stay "poised".

With that said, he played good enough for us to win. BUT we cannot play like sh*t in the first half and believe we will beat our opponent in the 2nd half b/c that's what we're accustomed to. We will lose to Seattle if this happens. Kaep, imo, is an above average passer What makes him a threat is the fact that he can run....and run very fast. Roman must open up the game and allow Kaep to run on 3rd and shorts so we aren't 0 for 8 (or whatever that stat was) for the first half of the Carolina game.
Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

Great find. Can't believe how many people get upset because Kap did Cam's SuperCam celebration but nobody seems to mind seeing opponents do some fun kaepernicking.

When you mock somebody who pretends to be Super Man, they deserve to be mocked.
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
Originally posted by GREATESTTEAMEVER:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
those scrubs would beat the s**t out of the winless teams u guys won against. u played the west dude thats 4 games where the s**ttiest team won 7 games, then three teams over ten wins. we played them six times so thats two less games because we didnt have s**tty teams in our division like ATL and Tampa. arithmetic is kind of hard tho, take your time

Okay bud I get it. I shouldnt expect anything less than an NFC West jerkfest coming to a 9ers fan forum.

As if your team didnt get beat by the Panthers and Saints, and come awfully close to losing to the Falcons.

I'll be visiting again on Monday

You think he's going to come tomorrow?

Doubt it, he banned!

Amazing handle, though! I assumed he was one of us!!!
Originally posted by English:
Doubt it, he banned!

Amazing handle, though! I assumed he was one of us!!!

I thought he was a Packer fan
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jan 13, 2014 at 2:36 AM ]