LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 419 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL at Skip Bayless excusing Cam for yesterday being is first playoff game. -I'm sorry, but he's a 4 year starter, if they wanna throw that argument out at Kap, then Cam should be fitted, there's no excuse for a 4-year starter losing like that, Cam is overrated garbage.

his body language and towel over the head reeked of lack of leadership in my opinion.. i swear when brooks got him on the second sack of that series, he ran off the field and was crying just like a little boy who just got beat up by a girl on his way home from school
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Kaep DID NOT look like a 10 yr vet in the first half and during those last sec TO's. Does this kid not understand the importance of time management?!

He continued to throw low and missed wide open players b/c his inability to stay "poised".

With that said, he played good enough for us to win. BUT we cannot play like sh*t in the first half and believe we will beat our opponent in the 2nd half b/c that's what we're accustomed to. We will lose to Seattle if this happens. Kaep, imo, is an above average passer What makes him a threat is the fact that he can run....and run very fast. Roman must open up the game and allow Kaep to run on 3rd and shorts so we aren't 0 for 8 (or whatever that stat was) for the first half of the Carolina game.

Careful, any objective appraisal of anything 9'ers, that approaches criticism, is immediately labeled as haterism. Frankly, I'm sick of these rabid homers who think that way and accuse those of us sane enough to recognize flaws in our game or our players and have the gall to mention them, as haters. It wasn't all Kaep; the o-line wasn't protecting him, but it still remains that he continues to not recognize open receivers because he doesn't hit them on their breaks either because the timing and trust still isn't there, or he just fails to see them until it's almost too late. He was throwing low or flat out........you know what, it doesn't matter and won't change anyone's minds anyway. Let's just hope the O (not just Kaep) finally puts a complete game together for Seattle and the Super Bowl. If we do, then we win it all!
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by stunder49:
Listening to the Panthers Radio talk show this morning and they keep calling a Kaep and Boldin THUGS lol so awesome

yahoo sports radio did that to last night. no mention of the thomas punk who tried to hurt little patton.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cciowa:
Listening to the Panthers Radio talk show this morning and they keep calling a Kaep and Boldin THUGS lol so awesome

yahoo sports radio did that to last night. no mention of the thomas punk who tried to hurt little patton.
well, they heard Aikman crying about Boldin so naturally, all the sheep followed.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

well, they heard Aikman crying about Boldin so naturally, all the sheep followed.
aikman was just looking for s**t and if not, he tried to make s**t up... on the gore mishandle,," niners are lucky they did not turn it over again" again?? what the f**k? we never had one turnover yesterday. grrrr
what did you guys honestly think of that hit VD got on the 1st drive that got flagged? right when i saw it, i viewed it as an unneeded cheap shot and was not surprised to see it flagged. but after looking around the web this morning i see a lot of people with no horse in the race calling it a BS call.
Originally posted by 4evrfan:
Careful, any objective appraisal of anything 9'ers, that approaches criticism, is immediately labeled as haterism. Frankly, I'm sick of these rabid homers who think that way and accuse those of us sane enough to recognize flaws in our game or our players and have the gall to mention them, as haters. It wasn't all Kaep; the o-line wasn't protecting him, but it still remains that he continues to not recognize open receivers because he doesn't hit them on their breaks either because the timing and trust still isn't there, or he just fails to see them until it's almost too late. He was throwing low or flat out........you know what, it doesn't matter and won't change anyone's minds anyway. Let's just hope the O (not just Kaep) finally puts a complete game together for Seattle and the Super Bowl. If we do, then we win it all!

These younger generation guys that get all crazy and talk mad s**t are a product of the generation. Last home game we played looked like a ms 13 gang meeting. It's not just a niner problem, we have a nationwide problem of f**kers that think talking mad s**t and actin a fool are things to be proud of. Seems that sportsmanship is no longer a valued asset to some.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Jan 13, 2014 at 11:25 AM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

aikman was just looking for s**t and if not, he tried to make s**t up... on the gore mishandle,," niners are lucky they did not turn it over again" again?? what the f**k? we never had one turnover yesterday. grrrr

I think he was thinking of a couple of near INT from Kaep
Originally posted by crabman82:
what did you guys honestly think of that hit VD got on the 1st drive that got flagged? right when i saw it, i viewed it as an unneeded cheap shot and was not surprised to see it flagged. but after looking around the web this morning i see a lot of people with no horse in the race calling it a BS call.

Kinda BS, but I remember Reid got flagged for about the same or lesser hit against ....I think Seattle. But that roughing the passer flag against Skuta right before the late INT by Newton was BS too.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

Kinda BS, but I remember Reid got flagged for about the same or lesser hit against ....I think Seattle. But that roughing the passer flag against Skuta right before the late INT by Newton was BS too.

Borderline. We've seen Whitner get called for this s**t all season. Davis was a defenseless receiver and that's the rules I guess.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Reid hasn't been flagged once this season. It probably was Whitner.
[ Edited by Hopper on Jan 13, 2014 at 11:40 AM ]
Originally posted by Hopper:
Reid hasn't been flagged once this season. It probably was Whitner.

Wow I honestly didn't realized that. My like of Reid just went up a notch.
It was cool to see all the niner fans there, the color clash helped them stick out. And the one's at the endzones holding the flags much props for that!

And i swear i heard "defense" chants when the panthers were on offense
[ Edited by socalniner on Jan 13, 2014 at 11:57 AM ]
LMAO, we're their "New York Giants" now. -Expect a lot of Carolina losses to the 49ers in the future.

Disagree. It was a legitimate call IMO.
The play was over. They tried to spin it like the play was still alive. LOL.
Davis was completely relaxed and the guy cheapshot blind-sided him.
There were a LOT of cheap shots from them early on. Certainly outside of the spirit of the game. It turned on them. Karma's a b***h.

Cannot agree with putting the Skuta hit hit in the same category. Couldn't have been more different. One doesn't really have to explain . . .
Share 49ersWebzone