LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 410 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by matt49er:
I'm a UNC Tar Heels fan so naturally a lot of ppl on twitter that follow me because of that are Panthers fans. You wouldn't believe how butt hurt that fanbase is about the officiating.

I admit that Boldin should have got a flag for a headbutt, other than that, they earned the flags that were thrown and it didn't hurt the result at all. a 13 point win cannot be all about officiating. Seriously lost respect for a bunch of ppl today.

I'd say they should've never thrown the flag on that first head butt on the panthers. You can nitpick the officiating all day, both ways. Skuta sack?
Nitpicking? We got f**ked all day. They should shut the f**k up.
Originally posted by matt49er:
I'm a UNC Tar Heels fan so naturally a lot of ppl on twitter that follow me because of that are Panthers fans. You wouldn't believe how butt hurt that fanbase is about the officiating.

I admit that Boldin should have got a flag for a headbutt, other than that, they earned the flags that were thrown and it didn't hurt the result at all. a 13 point win cannot be all about officiating. Seriously lost respect for a bunch of ppl today.

That was a head tap, not a butt. There is a difference, and the timing was different as well. The defender could have walked away but...yada yada yada. They called more than last week. It will be interesting to see if they allow the Seattle DBs to manhandle the niners...though with Boldin and Crabtree in there it may be a bit different this time around.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
BTW lol at Aikman calling out Boldin. I guess all those concussions wiped out his memory of all the showboating and trash talk Michael Irvin did in the 90's.
Originally posted by Hopper:
BTW lol at Aikman calling out Boldin. I guess all those concussions wiped out his memory of all the showboating and trash talk Michael Irvin did in the 90's.

Lol pretty much.
man our Oline dominated. 1 sack on a blitz by Keuchly and just destroyed them running. Wow. next up Seattle....if the crowd noise can be drowned out back to back SB appearances is possible
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Panthers fans be like,

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Panthers fans be like,

Oh no, but that is much different. Aikman knows that Michael Irvin was a "great man", and he was just trying to "fire up" the team with his showboating. Much different from what Boldin was doing. Hence, why Aikman is tired of it.
like i said, we were gonna pound those pussies.

Originally posted by ruthless49er:
man our Oline dominated. 1 sack on a blitz by Keuchly and just destroyed them running. Wow. next up Seattle....if the crowd noise can be drowned out back to back SB appearances is possible

I'm really tired of hearing about Kuechly! both Willis and Bowman outplayed him today...case closed! Yes he is good, but he was the third best MLB on the field today.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by ruthless49er:

I'm really tired of hearing about Kuechly! both Willis and Bowman outplayed him today...case closed! Yes he is good, but he was the third best MLB on the field today.

Skuta's better than Kuechly!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by dtg_9er:

Easily.
We got some benefit calls from the refs but was a solid win either way. We are ready for SEA.

Have always disliked Irvin...even more so as an analyst than a Cowboy! Boldin is fiery but doesn't seem like a jerk.
Share 49ersWebzone