LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the good ole boys from down south are sore losers huh? blaming the refs for that loss is comical lol.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
A lot of people from here would be saying the same thing had we lost. It's just fans having to take their anger out of something

We won...and it was despite a raft of b******t calls against us.

I mean these refs were about to take away a legit TD from us, and then threw insult on top of injury by penalizing Coach for protesting it.

Later, they extended a Carolina drive by flagging a legit sack by Skuta.
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Anyone else notice that our pass defense is better without Carlos Rogers? Outside of that perfect pass to steve smith, I thought our defense was SOLID.

I've noticed but I don't really know what to think about that because Cox has been beat a few times... just like Rogers would get beat from time to time.
We took care of this arrogant punk team. Now we need to take care of those douchebags in seattle. Seriously tho where is iceup at? Iceup where are you?
Originally posted by pwillis52beasty:
We took care of this arrogant punk team. Now we need to take care of those douchebags in seattle. Seriously tho where is iceup at? Iceup where are you?

Banned, long ago
Where's that dude that was hyping up the "Kraken"?

• kray28
  • Veteran

IceUp got himself banned a while back. I regret that he was.
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

More like the kitten
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
The Kraken got shutdown by Staley.

Originally posted by kray28:

IceUp got himself banned a while back. I regret that he was.

Damn I thought he came back under another username. He said he'd be back no matter what.
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Exactly what I was thinking, Panthers can't take it, karma b****es!

Before any panthers accuse 49ers of being classless.
[ Edited by 1989bandwagon on Jan 12, 2014 at 3:01 PM ]
Nothing but pussies. We f**ked them up, now it's time to shut up those a*****es in Seadderal. Maybe we can help them with their f**king suicide rate up there.
I'm a UNC Tar Heels fan so naturally a lot of ppl on twitter that follow me because of that are Panthers fans. You wouldn't believe how butt hurt that fanbase is about the officiating.

I admit that Boldin should have got a flag for a headbutt, other than that, they earned the flags that were thrown and it didn't hurt the result at all. a 13 point win cannot be all about officiating. Seriously lost respect for a bunch of ppl today.
Originally posted by 1989bandwagon:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Exactly what I was thinking, Panthers can't take it, karma b****es!

Before any panthers accuse 49ers of being classless.

Not just Panther fans, our "fans" are saying the same.
Share 49ersWebzone