There are 194 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. CAROLINA PANTHERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Divisional Round)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I'm sure Kap GAF about his popularity with other fan bases.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by sanjay122499:
Panthers fan here..........Looking forward to the rematch with 49rs, its going to get ugly in Carolina especially if it rains.
Both team have a top defense and will give their respective team a chance to win but I'm taking Cam & company > Cap company for the W.

Its a revenge game but where 7-1 at home ....Media and people are thinking Panthers are 1 & done and we got something to prove also.

Cam & Company > Cap & Company.

Originally posted by Firebeast:
Even tho I don't know why I'm saying this to y'all. But congrats on your close win against the Packers. But as a Panther fan I wish y'all would show us more respect.I have a family member and a friend who is a 49ers fan. I respect the 49ers and their fans that ain't going crazy and getting a big head and thinking they are God gift to the NFL. I'm going to enjoy y'all coming to Carolina this week. I believe both teams match up well. Both our Ds are the top of the NFL and both teams have the best linebacker core right mpw as well. And both teams QB are mirror image of each other. Both can escape and run when need to and both have good throwing. Bottom line both teams will good and it will be a tight game. Who will win is anyone guess. The NFL is a funny sport. Anything can happen. I want my Panthers to win and I hope we will. But no one knows. But it seems to me you say Seahawks fans are classless. But it seems the way some you put down the Panthers and call them names and think y'all are better then us is kind of classless as well. Also to Primetime 21, Panthers guy quite a few guys with playoff experience and a few guys with 2 SB rings. BlackBurn and Hixon. So we will be fine. I could careless how many SB wins y'all have. That is in the past and this is now. Past doesn't matter. Now is what matters. I believe this game will be low scoring and it will come down to who has the ball last like the last time. I really hope some of you come down off of your high horse and act like fans should and don't act like your team is the best. Both teams are good and both are 12-4 on the season. All I can say is good luck and hope we win.

If our front four gets the pressure like did they the last then our secondary is good as any in the league. But if Kaep has time they can be exposed like any secondary. A secondary is only as good as their front will allow them to be. That's with any team. No matter how good they are. But our secondary has been exposed at times down field by speed WRs. But other then that we keep every thing in front of us they will knock your block when they get the chance.

Originally posted by reconpanther:
Panthers front 7 is going to dominate. Kaep is not going to be able to escape outside the pocket easily against us like he did in GB. We have the best DE duo in the league. Hardy has 7 sacks in the past 2 games and is equally adept at stopping the run. The secondary is playing much better especially being physical at the line of scrimmage. We have a relentless rotation of DTs. Star Lotululei is no fuggin joke. We're not even talking linebackers yet. Your safety Eric...whatever is going to see Tolbert in his sleep. We've won 11 out of our last 12 and avenged our only loss, coincidentally a team that you also lost too. If you guys are delusional enough to think you're just going to come in our house and waltz on out of here all peaches and cream, your entering a world of pain.......a world of pain.

I know Harbaugh is scared. He wouldn't have even have hired Flair if he wasn't scared, that why he's trying to beat his chest. You guys can beat your chest all you want.....but you all know that this is going to be a tough game against a team that's already beat you in your house, and concussed your boy Vernon. Bring it punks.

So we sacked Kaep six times, and I think held him to only 91 yards on offense...in San Fran. He gets the ball back with plenty of time to go in the game and promptly throws a god awful game ending interception.....and didn't score a touchdown the entire game. Yep......we're screwed.

Tolbert is who you guys need to be worried about. He had a great game. Don't be surprised to see him more as a feature back in this game.

Originally posted by IceUp:
Gonna be a battle

I hope the Niners got the ice baths ready and got the massage parlors booked in hilton head after the game.

Your offseason starts at 5 pm

We may need some tips on Seattle though, if you can help us out that would be appreciated

All cowards run and hide... nowhere to be found
Originally posted by kronik:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Panthers fan here..........Looking forward to the rematch with 49rs, its going to get ugly in Carolina especially if it rains.
Both team have a top defense and will give their respective team a chance to win but I'm taking Cam & company > Cap company for the W.

Its a revenge game but where 7-1 at home ....Media and people are thinking Panthers are 1 & done and we got something to prove also.

Cam & Company > Cap & Company.

Even tho I don't know why I'm saying this to y'all. But congrats on your close win against the Packers. But as a Panther fan I wish y'all would show us more respect.I have a family member and a friend who is a 49ers fan. I respect the 49ers and their fans that ain't going crazy and getting a big head and thinking they are God gift to the NFL. I'm going to enjoy y'all coming to Carolina this week. I believe both teams match up well. Both our Ds are the top of the NFL and both teams have the best linebacker core right mpw as well. And both teams QB are mirror image of each other. Both can escape and run when need to and both have good throwing. Bottom line both teams will good and it will be a tight game. Who will win is anyone guess. The NFL is a funny sport. Anything can happen. I want my Panthers to win and I hope we will. But no one knows. But it seems to me you say Seahawks fans are classless. But it seems the way some you put down the Panthers and call them names and think y'all are better then us is kind of classless as well. Also to Primetime 21, Panthers guy quite a few guys with playoff experience and a few guys with 2 SB rings. BlackBurn and Hixon. So we will be fine. I could careless how many SB wins y'all have. That is in the past and this is now. Past doesn't matter. Now is what matters. I believe this game will be low scoring and it will come down to who has the ball last like the last time. I really hope some of you come down off of your high horse and act like fans should and don't act like your team is the best. Both teams are good and both are 12-4 on the season. All I can say is good luck and hope we win.

If our front four gets the pressure like did they the last then our secondary is good as any in the league. But if Kaep has time they can be exposed like any secondary. A secondary is only as good as their front will allow them to be. That's with any team. No matter how good they are. But our secondary has been exposed at times down field by speed WRs. But other then that we keep every thing in front of us they will knock your block when they get the chance.

Panthers front 7 is going to dominate. Kaep is not going to be able to escape outside the pocket easily against us like he did in GB. We have the best DE duo in the league. Hardy has 7 sacks in the past 2 games and is equally adept at stopping the run. The secondary is playing much better especially being physical at the line of scrimmage. We have a relentless rotation of DTs. Star Lotululei is no fuggin joke. We're not even talking linebackers yet. Your safety Eric...whatever is going to see Tolbert in his sleep. We've won 11 out of our last 12 and avenged our only loss, coincidentally a team that you also lost too. If you guys are delusional enough to think you're just going to come in our house and waltz on out of here all peaches and cream, your entering a world of pain.......a world of pain.

I know Harbaugh is scared. He wouldn't have even have hired Flair if he wasn't scared, that why he's trying to beat his chest. You guys can beat your chest all you want.....but you all know that this is going to be a tough game against a team that's already beat you in your house, and concussed your boy Vernon. Bring it punks.

So we sacked Kaep six times, and I think held him to only 91 yards on offense...in San Fran. He gets the ball back with plenty of time to go in the game and promptly throws a god awful game ending interception.....and didn't score a touchdown the entire game. Yep......we're screwed.

Tolbert is who you guys need to be worried about. He had a great game. Don't be surprised to see him more as a feature back in this game.

Originally posted by IceUp:
Gonna be a battle

I hope the Niners got the ice baths ready and got the massage parlors booked in hilton head after the game.

Your offseason starts at 5 pm

We may need some tips on Seattle though, if you can help us out that would be appreciated

LOL, epic. Were u saving all those posts?

...and you can tell everbody, and you can tell everbooody...go on and tell everboooody. I'm the man, I'm the man...I'm the man
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerhippy:
It has to do with a couple things imo. The Niners are considered a "big market team" and i think that brings some arrogance to them. Also Harbaugh is not particularly likeable unless hes coaching youre team and Kaepernick, even though i believe hes judged a bit too harshly, also can come off as insecure.

Mocking Cam's superman move, as lame as it is, isnt going to help his popularity with opposing fan bases. Especially when the bicep kiss is just as lame.

Niners and (real) fans can care less how the opposing team or their fan base feels. Kap / Harbs / Niners would rather know how we (real) Niner fans feel and what we think about!
Originally posted by LVJay:
It has to do with a couple things imo. The Niners are considered a "big market team" and i think that brings some arrogance to them. Also Harbaugh is not particularly likeable unless hes coaching youre team and Kaepernick, even though i believe hes judged a bit too harshly, also can come off as insecure.

Mocking Cam's superman move, as lame as it is, isnt going to help his popularity with opposing fan bases. Especially when the bicep kiss is just as lame.

Niners and (real) fans can care less how the opposing team or their fan base feels. Kap / Harbs / Niners would rather know how we (real) Niner fans feel and what we think about!

Kaep has the number one selling jersey..
panther fans crying about the officiating. Hell what about the bs roughing the passer call? did the refs throw interceptions? No you guys lost deal with it.
  • Buchy
  • Veteran

I think that was because the Carolina players mocked Kaepernicking when they sacked him and on their score in the first game.... if you can't take it, don't give it out.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
panther fans crying about the officiating. Hell what about the bs roughing the passer call? did the refs throw interceptions? No you guys lost deal with it.

Same with the Falcons last year. What's a loser to do besides make excuses
Lmfao @ reconpanther. "your entering a world of pain....a world of pain."

Getdafukouttahea
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Mad respect to the Carolina faithful. Thank you. Now, we must move on. GO NINERS, GO!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
BUT BUT! WE THEY HAD 12 MEN IN THE HUDDLE THAT ONE TIME!
Airman talking about behavior of WRs. The same guy who played with Michael Irvin's showboating and ish talking azz?

F off Aikwhore. Least Boldin keeps his "behavior problem" on the field. No hookers and crack filled hotel rooms for him.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 602_JamestownAve:
Airman talking about behavior of WRs. The same guy who played with Michael Irvin's showboating and ish talking azz?

F off Aikwhore. Least Boldin keeps his "behavior problem" on the field. No hookers and crack filled hotel rooms for him.

that motherf**ker was getting on my nerves. He is the worst, most biased commentator. He should just do cowboy preseason games.
Originally posted by Buchy:

I think that was because the Carolina players mocked Kaepernicking when they sacked him and on their score in the first game.... if you can't take it, don't give it out.

Exactly what I was thinking, Panthers can't take it, karma b****es!
Originally posted by gold49digger:

they are just emotional little p***y cats right now
Share 49ersWebzone